Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Christmas Presence

Post by Jent » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:51 pm

The Horn and Halo

"Not all that well, to be entirely honest..."

Priscus stared at the 'Split' as she cringed in agony from the severe frost bite to her... legs? Forcing himself to do a double-take, the homunculus and clones stopped as they watched Nym's lower half to strange mush. "... I would say the same if I was in your position," he gasped in turn, with all the Pikachu copies sitting down due to the strain of distortion. "Almost similar... to how I was before this body, really... but blueish instead."

"Please don't tell anyone."

Addressing the cowering slime-shifter, the homunculus instinctively nodded back. "All I saw was a barmaid in need of help," the rodent group winked as they rested on their hind legs, still catching breath as they spoke. "... What else should have I scene?"

The Encampment Edge

"Oh, you hurt me. I was just getting curious to how large your sack might get--

"DING DONG. DONG DING."

"... Stupid watch, I don't know why the Jentil believes he needs something so primitive," he said sternly, unbridling the metal strap off his wrist. The magical watch that dangled by his fingers sparked and sizzled, fuming wisps of faded silver smoke from its sides. "Really, this is the best Devon could make at such a size? I pity the old fool, he must be getting on in his years to be behind the times of Blackstar. Don't you think so?"

The man turned to face the bipedal-goat, his own body cloaked in an alternating hues of darkness that waxed and waned with ligher shades of grey. Distorting the magical watch elsewhere, 'Jent' grinned. "Especially that I have my own plans involving that Split, and I rather not them get muddled by your undoing, Krampus."

The Encampment

"Nananananana," Kemonsabe chirped quietly to itself. This platoon of festive fighters that stealthily invaded the Encampment, while numerous at first, dwindle as soon the native's warriors took charge of the battle. As would the Claymolder hidden inside the automaton imagined being selected among the gathered crowd. Of course I'm one, he thought to himself. At least the town isn't utterly defenselessly from attack like the previous times... What was that?

Landing abruptly on the giant porcupine's head was a silvery wrist-watch belonging to Jent. Grabbing at the smoking device as it shrilled constant binary static in the air, the immortal stared at the damaged contraption with worry at the back of his mind. "... It distorted itself from... where?"
Last edited by Jent on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Collector
Level 3
Level 3

Christmas Presence

Post by The Collector » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:01 pm

The Encampment Edge

Krampus chuckled at 'Jents' calling Devon an old fool and deriding the 'Dragon mans' work "Oh yes, I very much think that old fool is getting on in his years" the goat like being said, though he tilted his head again at the immortals admittance of having plans for 'that Split'.

"The sack is full, but will be emptied soon" the other immortals eyes began to glow bright red behind the creatures pupils. "Clearly you and I are not who we appear to be" Krampus frowned at the Distortionist however "You have plans involving my favourite little traitor? How wonderful. Do have at it, whatever it is. I have no intention of killing her... tonight"
Last edited by The Collector on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

Christmas Presence

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:24 am

Au'Marui

*So my squad shall be a plant person of unknown ability, a giant porcupine, and a non-believing gargoyle riding a christmas snake. Sounds about right for me*

Alright, here's the situation...something is approaching. From the feel of it, it's some combination of the Collector and whatever the cards were. NO, I don't know what it is, but we are going to stop it.

-------------------------------------------

Blackfoot

Blackfoot listened closely. No matter what is thoughts on the person leading him were, this was not the time to voice them.

"So, we are going to fight an enemy we don't know...what is our strategy?" Blackfoot added

"Good question," DP responded, "Those snakes can move. I"m going to have you outflank him and attack from the right. Meanwhile I"m going to have Kemosabe and Flower girl here go left and launch a long distance attack from the left. That should confuse whatever it is enough for me to get in close and finish it"

"Sounds reasonable. Let me prepare Cicle here. When you are ready, give the word, and I'll ride out."
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

Mage of Mist
Level 4
Level 4

Christmas Presence

Post by Mage of Mist » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:48 am

The Encampment

"Alright, here's the situation...something is approaching. From the feel of it, it's some combination of the Collector and whatever the cards were. NO, I don't know what it is, but we are going to stop it."

Thorn was puzzled over who this 'Collector' was... Though it sounded like someone who needed a good ol' Floran stabbing to her... Same with whatever was approaching.

"Those snakes can move. I"m going to have you outflank him and attack from the right. Meanwhile I"m going to have Kemosabe and Flower girl here go left and launch a long distance attack from the left. That should confuse whatever it is enough for me to get in close and finish it"

She listened to the plan quietly with interest, though Thorn was a bit agitated over being called 'Flower girl' though knew that she WAS a flower girl so to speak, so she decided to let it slide... For now at least.

"Ssssoundsss like a plan!" Thorn said with a grin "When you ready, Floran ssshall ssshoot!" She said merrily, rather enjoying the thrill of battle, even the waiting parts... It made it all the more suspenseful and interesting for her.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Christmas Presence

Post by Jent » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:28 am

The Encampment

The automaton nodded after the strategy was spoken by its fellow warriors, relaying all the sensations it perceived back to the Claymolder through a mind-link. Fortunately for them, the giant porcupine had been practicing the functionality of its malleable quills, especially for ranged use. The 'flower-girl,' aptly named by the Dark Psycho, did provoke a curious glance from Kemosabe. Still, this information must not get over-looked.

~Au'Marui, the watch belonging to the Jentil appeared out from nowhere.~

---

The Encampment Edge

"Yes, precisely a client of mine wanted me to 'resolve' a problem with the traitor before you kill her. However, the process isn't something that can be done instantly, as even right now Jent took quite awhile to get situated properly. Be as it may be, I myself don't care what happens but I'm under contract-

Right when 'Jent' began to carelessly lower his mental guard, the meddlesome huldra that had been prompted to stay put started to worsen in mood. The timing of such couldn't prove any worse, to his credit, being dealt with an under-handed ploy by the old fool. `Devon... seems he provided a fail-safe for that wrist-watch,` the immortal glowered, noticing Solveig clutching at the vitrum flexile pendant that hung around her neck. 'Your little 'surprise' at least is adjustable in my plans, though it didn't occur that I would need to divert my attention to another prospect of mine.`

Solveig, unaware of the full problem at hand, glared at the cloven-foot being. "You monster, how dare you enter our town to foster havoc?" the huldra expressed her disdain of Krampus, sensing an unnatural disturbance in her friend's mind-wavelength. "... What did you do to him.... what did you do TO JENT!?" The interloper shrieked fiercely at the cloven-foot being, a raw emotional wrath engulfing the hysterical huldra in a veil of bright flames. Comprehending the dilemma of a giant target sign burning right next to him and his 'accomplice,' the Jentil stepped ahead to settle it now.

"My dear Solveig, I just trying to kindly form a deal with Krampus here, just like how Grathon did-"

Crouching down to avoid the flaming bombardment his way, 'Jent' growled lowly at the sudden attack. Requiring some coverage, the Jentil condensed his own layer across himself, the grey smoke concealing the humanoid frame in opaqueness. The while Solveig's immanent magical aura quaked by the intensity of her agony, causing a series of burning orbs to fly off at Krampus with maximum prejudice in order to flay the goatish beast... if 'Jent' could stall out the huldra, the hidden madness might soon awaken to consume her sanity in its entirety.
Last edited by Jent on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Christmas Presence

Post by Swix » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:06 pm

The Horn and Halo

Nym looked to the homunculus when he mentioned that he was similar, reabsorbing her damaged cells and part of the wooden floor underneath her. She couldn't risk a single solitary cell getting away from her... it'd be too dangerous. "You were... similar?"

The slime-shifter did as that description suggested, moving cells from inside her damaged torso down to create hollow legs that looked the same shape as the ones before. Forcing herself to shift by growing extra cells now would only make her even more hungry.

"Thank you" she said, getting up as quickly as she dared and pillaging the tables for all the leftover food and drink people had forgotten about in their panic. However, instead of putting it in her mouth she just pushed it inside her gel like body, where it immediately started getting broken down. "Just please don't tell them you saw this, you can say that I'm back to being okay because you got the ice to melt quick enough... not... really sure how we can explain this though" she said, shoving more of the food and drink into herself. If she cleared the room of stuff, it should be enough to replace her damaged mass.

The Collector
Level 3
Level 3

Christmas Presence

Post by The Collector » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:20 pm

The goat like being listened to 'Jent' with interest, nodding slightly at the slight details of the plan, but then looked over to the angry huldra when Solveig came storming up to them.

"I can assure you, I have not done anything to your friend-" Krampus said, and then seemed to grin when Solveig started to make herself a fire. The being pulled out an object from his sack, seemingly unconcerned, a gingerbread woman in his claws. "And here I was thinking of handing you over so someone else could have fun. Pity we had to get interrupted... at least I get to test this body out again"

Krampus snorted flames from his nostrils, a flaming shield arising to surround the being "I was so hoping for someone to throw fire at me tonight" the being grinned, and sent his answering fireballs back.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Christmas Presence

Post by Swix » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:37 pm

((This thread is now closed))