pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by Jent » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:54 pm

... Take the backpack? Did that childish spirit know nothing of its contents, or the risk of touching it? Treberi silently facepalmed at the ridiculous offer. Though, at least Ariel brought up a decent idea to suggest for travel.

"That is certainly possible," he agreed as branches sprouted out along his side. "Though we should have a means of communicating if the group gets separated by taking the wrong fork in the caves... Luckily, I can spawn clones that should be able to relay information in such instance."

sadisticnerd
Level 3
Level 3

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by sadisticnerd » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:23 pm

"Well...I'm a bit good at scouting. Especially since the wind comes from the exits, right? So we just need to follow that to find each of the exits, I believe, and we won't go too deep. How about we just leave a marker at every intersection? Like even if it's just a number, like '1' for us to not get lost too? Like, we find the first, write '1', then the second goes '1-1' or '1-2' and so on until we map our way out. How about that?" Yara asked, grimacing slightly at the lack of acknowledgement from the girls.

"As for the backpack's effects...yeah, I know that much, but the offer is still up." The wind spirit said, smilling.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by Coolpikaaa » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:46 pm

"Either way, we have to get going. So pick one or the other!" Tetsu sighed. She was glad the cave itself was protected with a little help from Zaphira, or they would have probably been swarming with heros by now.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by Swix » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:28 pm

Abi grimaced slighly. "You'll be *more* useful *with* your powers, Yara. I'll take the backpack. I mean it's not like it's going to make my current condition worse" Abi said, hoisting it up and putting it on her back before anyone else could say anything about it.
Last edited by Swix on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Ariel held herself up on the table as the bag was brought closer

"I don't care, so long as it's not me....can barely stand having them *this* close. I don't know how good scouting for just any exit will be - there is likely many exits that leads to many places in the multiverse. If only we had a map or a guide..."
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

BoltAscendent
Evil Council Headmaster
Evil Council Headmaster
Level 4
Level 4

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by BoltAscendent » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:50 am

The headmistress of the EC manifested out of the air nearby, crackling with a red lightning. "Wards have been checked. They should still be operational. As should a series of tests I placed to scan the town for things to stop any kind of magic or transportation. Yes, yes, I will be going over the information." The oddly colored woman adjuste dher white robes and black hat, sitting down and muttering a curse into a card for later use.
My life is just a long series of "it seemed like a good idea at the time" strung together.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:45 pm

Ariel nodded to her Successor twice removed, but still looked weakened by the eggs

"Uh, I might be able to help..." came around the corner. When all eyes turned to where the voice came from, they see a mousy looking man named Cornelius, half frightened to death, peaking around the corner.

Ariel looked from him to the Headmistress and back. "You didn't turn the machine back on, did you? I'm not even sure how I got it off, but I thought he'd finally be able to rest."
The Great Library of Pax

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:22 pm

((bump))
The Great Library of Pax

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by Swix » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:19 pm

Abi turns to the jittery looking man and the Headmaster. "Who are you both and how long is this gonna take?"
Last edited by Swix on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by Jent » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:35 am

Treberi felt insulted at the lack of intel he recalled about this Council. He figured this scrawny human would be obvious to remember, though it failed to click in place. "Right... If anyone wants to take the underground approach now, they can follow me..."

Twitching briefly, the 'Trevenant' began to split asunder, breaking off into two separate halves which soon regenerated to a full body a piece. "Though if the cave route is your option, just drag this clone around for recon between you lot," the spirit rolled his single eye. Treberi melted into the ground to depart, leaving the red and white version of himself behind.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by Swix » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:36 pm

Abi looked between all of them, both brows lowering as she developed a twitch on her face. "Can we PLEASE just go instead of standing around here debating which way is best? It's a wonder I never caught any of you guys doing this when I was the main concern-Actually no, you know what? I did"

The former immortal spun on her heel and marched over to Cornelius "You. You know these caves, right? Take us to where we need to go. Or just me. Either way I'm leaving before something crashes through the wall or something. It wouldn't be the first time"

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by Jent » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:32 pm

((Bumpity bump))

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by Coolpikaaa » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:44 pm

The cave vibrated as something large landed outside while they bickered about which direction to go. Those hiding in the cave could hear slopping, dripping footsteps... something large was almost upon them, stopping just outside the entrance.

"... Oh. What's this? A little do-evil party... My invitation must have been lost." The sultry tones of what could only be the Dragoness Lili rang from outside. They had wasted too much time.

" I do hope you have enough room... I can be rather large in tight spaces..."

Suddenly a torrent of inky black liquid poured into the nouth of the cave like a waterfall. The Dragon had melted into a sea of corruption - and they were all going to drown if they didn't move quickly. Treberi could likely pull them away before his area got too soggy. But they would have to flee quickly...

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by Swix » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Abi stared at the Dragoness' voice, her eyes twitching as the woman felt her emotions in this human body alternate between fear, anger, jealousy and loathing. It was however soon overtaken by concern and adrenaline as Lili liquefied in front of them and Abi grabbed the nearest mortal she could find before trying to jerk them back with her "We need to move now! Right now! No more discussions! Go! Go!" Either way, Abi was already off down the tunnels.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ

Post by Jent » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Already part of the ground floor before the incoming surge, Treberi slipped beneath the familiar dark sea to the 'safety' outside the caves. Whereas the clone, seeing Abi being the most confident in determination, rushed after her and that mortal. It would only take the pair underground if the oily torrent got too close.