1. Ana (Defensive) - The "Prime" universe, where our everyday heroes and villains live their daily lives. Created by The Aeloci, Ana and Kata existed as two separate dwarf planets in similar orbit of each other. Ana, the more temperate of the two, houses The Encampment, the major population center of the realm.
2. Pax 2 (Defensive) - Thirty Six years into the future of Pax, the heroes of old have retired and passed the torch to a new generation. Camp City remains the largest hotspot of activity, and Kata is in ruins.
3. The Mirrorverse (Offensive) - History here took a dramatic and tragic turn. With Ana shattered by The Collector, a thawed Kata serves as the home for the remnants of nomadic life.
4. MagicTech High (Defensive) - From a different Ana, a divergent civilization arises. Here, a younger generation tries to find their place in the new world, while battling bullies, attending class, and working out timetables.
5. The Moot (Neutral) - Delegates from numerous cultures regularly meet to discuss trade and decide the future of their shared world.
6. Painted Reality (Offensive) - A realm where the Dragoness Lili rules as Queen. Wielding a mystical paintbrush that warps reality, many of the heroes of old now serve in her name with new forms, or have been "re-purposed" by her twisted whims.
7. Kata (Neutral) - Part of the "Prime" universe, where our everyday heroes and villains live their daily lives. Created by The Aeloci, Ana and Kata existed as two separate dwarf planets in similar orbit of each other. Kata, cold and inhospitable, still manages to attract the odd visitor.
8. Blackstar Dojo (Neutral) - The home of the mad God Au'mauri, this world serves as the birthplace for many of Pax's heroes.
9. "The Real World" (Neutral) - People seem to get busy here for long stretches of time. Sometimes they don't come back. Characters have been known to show up here rarely in one or two key adventures.
10. The Wastes (Offensive) - The undead roam freely here. Blackwood Asylum, a chaotic madhouse ruled by it's inmates serves as a (extremely slightly) brighter spot amid the chaos pouring from the Astrum Ira.
11. The Pass (Defensive)- A single barren moon made of an odd black material which is much heavier than it appears. It used to serve as a counterbalance for the spinning of the planets, but now it, the massive swath it cut in the planet's surface, and the few defenders that live there keep the denizens of The Wastes from escaping to infect the other realms.
12. Hell (Offensive) - Deep below the planet's surface, a fiery realm for lost souls serves as the eternal punishment for the evil. Demons, Imps, and various other succubusii make their home here.
13. The Astral Plane (Neutral) - High above the planet's surface, the Astral Plane houses the spirits of the fallen, as well as a far share of various Godlike figures.
14. The C.S.S. / Space (Neutral) - Coolpikaaa's Space Station, The CSS for short, floats high above the planet. Those stranded here try to establish contact with the rest of the world, an invaluable service during the cataclysm.
[AND MANY MORE...?]
Canon Convergence Chaos.
1 post • Page 1 of 1