EC vs Gameware

A quiet place, where the adventurers of today can relive the quests of yesterday.
The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

Post by The Archivist » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Sywyn 27-02-2006 11:16 PM

*Sywyn rolls his eyes and tosses an equal amount of throwing knives at the charms nailing them all to trees "is that the best you can do"he says as he swoops down and swings his sword downward towards holloweyes head*

The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

Post by The Archivist » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Officer 1BDI 27-02-2006 11:29 PM

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Narmie</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>
*Narmie freezes DementChild and then runs over to Officer 1BDI you’re here finally we nead some more people.
What’s that stuff you’ve got there can it give you super powers? I’m needing some Right now. “*[/quote]

*1BDI was about to answer, when DementedChild took a swing at Leanne. 1BDI shrieked as the blade narrowly missed Leanne's spine, then prepared to take a swipe of her own at the EC member. But he dove for her bag and vanished with a crack of electricity before she could so much as raise her weapon.*

"Gawd damn it&#33;"

*She noticed Leanne still eyeing her sword.*

"I wish I could give you some of this, but I can't. The material can be stretched to a ridiculous length, but it's unbreakable. And *stares at her now bleeding tail* you look like you could use a bandage or something...."

The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

Post by The Archivist » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:48 pm

DementChild 28-02-2006 12:11 AM

((My excuse for going to bed rocks, doesn't it?))

The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

Post by The Archivist » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Shaon299 28-02-2006 12:30 AM

Forumopolis. The best weather this place gets.

A sliver of black raced through the streets, almost completely obscured because of the dark mists.

The norns cannot play,

The sliver is upon a windowsill, looking into a house. It is long, with a mixture of wet scales and damp fur. It looks curiously, ears not unlike a cats alert for any sounds.

And so cower behind their weak minded masters.

Several norns cower inside the building, staring, frightened, at the strange being standing upright and looking straight at them. Although its mouth is hardly visible, they could easily hear the loud hiss the thing said as the window cracked, suddenly shattering and welcoming the Shath in.

It walks slowly, stretches, and lunches at the defenseless norns.

The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

Spook 28-02-2006 02:10 AM

*Spook was itching for combat. It had taken him long enough to get here, and he was ready. He gripped the Darkness Blade, and unsheathed it, making a long metallic echoing noise. He was no longer afraid of being seen or heard. He spotted Officer 1BDI, and Leanne off in the distance.*

Today they shall meet their fate.

*Spook silently whisked himself away in the thick fog, heading in their direction, Darkness Blade at the ready.*

The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

Narmie 28-02-2006 02:43 AM

*”I really should make this freeze gun better its not that good” chucks freeze gun away and grabs a sword from a died EC member “this will not do” Narmie teleports himself home and grabs his lightning blade, armour and shield” That’s better, never
thought I’d use these” teleports back to the battel field “who wants the first taste of
my sword” Narmie kills a few EC as he makes his way to Leanne and Officer 1BDI*

The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

Post by The Archivist » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Officer 1BDI 28-02-2006 02:52 AM

*Officer 1BDI suddenly noticed Narmie heading towards her and Leanne. She thought she heard something rustling distantly in the fog, but was somewhat more preoccupied by the figure weilding a lightning blade*

"Aw f***."

*She twists the sword vertically, and it melts and forms into a sturdy bow.*

*And then she remembers she can't separate the metal to create arrows.*

"Double f***&#33;"

*She turns it into a canon instead and begins to look around furitively for something to shoot at Narmie. But she stops suddenly, then twists to yell at Narmie.*

"You just slaughtered half a dozen EC members&#33; Aren't we on the same side?&#33;"

((Remember; I jumped into the battle randomly, and I'm not a member of the EC, so I'm still not entirely sure who's supporting who.))

The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

Narmie 28-02-2006 03:02 AM

*”I’m not coming to kill you DUUU. We stand more of a chance together”*

The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

Danikat 28-02-2006 03:21 AM

((Wow. Apologies to Kat for making her wait so long for a reply. I had no idea this thing would move so fast. But you'll be glad to know this post has now become more of a priority than damage control/damage creation/laughing at people in the worlds craziest rumor mill. So I should be keeping up with it more from now on. And now, on to the fighting and stuff&#33;))

((Oh, two things before I start: Firstly 'silver' is called Arian. Secondly Danikat wasn't anywhere in the forum world, she was back in her own dimension, Obsidian Cove. (To be represented at some point between 2 years ago and an unkown time in the future by my website.) But since you reached it through a rift that isn't a problem.))

*Danikat thought she heard something behind her, she began to turn and saw something crash through the door ((I know you said window but Obsidian Cove is a fortress calved out of a cliff, all the windows are a few hundred feet above the ground. And for your purposes a door works just as well.)) and leapt not only to her feet but into the air as well, hovering just below the high cealing, Kyr already in her left hand*

Danikat: What? Kat&#33; How did you get here?

*Danikats mind raced with possibilities, the two of them had been allies, even friends, in the past, but the fact was Kat was an EC member and for the duration of their attack at least very definately an enemy*

((Oh and if anyone needs info on Danikat or her allies or anything else go here.))

The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

3kul 28-02-2006 04:06 AM

HollowEyes ignored Sywyn's oncoming attack and stood perfectly still, laughing - he couldn't believe that this was working so well. "Fufufu, the charms can't be destroyed that easily Sywyn. They might be amongst my weakest charms, but you've just ensured that they gain a significant upgrade." He looked aside to the trees that the charms were nailed to, which began to glow and distort. The trees suddenly exploded with a sound not unlike that of a whipcrack, reforming milliseconds later into enourmous vines. "Might want to look out for them..." HollowEyes directed Sywyn's attention to the closest of the several large vines that were now attempting to either ensnare Sywyn, flay him or both.

((I've mentioned previously (in his profile) that HollowEyes' charms draw on the energies of spiritual creatures or elements not of this realm. In a nutshell, the strength of the charm depends on two things - the energy HollowEyes puts into it, and his current standing with the spirit/element who's power he is borrowing. By nailing the vine charms to the trees, the nature element is being offered a sacrifice of the same type as it, hence the significant increase in the size of the vines. This would work similarily if HollowEyes used his water-clone charm underwater, or his lava charm in a volcano. Animal spirits aren't as picky, are much easier to draw power from and accept any kind of sacrifice.))

The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

Post by The Archivist » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:51 pm

TheDarkPsycho 28-02-2006 05:21 AM

*The momentary friendly fire battle was all DP needed as he rushed into the city. The thick fog he had created served him well as he ran towards Narmie and Officer 1BDI*

Feel the wrath of my Pringly Goodness&#33; PRIIINGGGLLLLEEEES&#33; ((DP's random battle cry, BTW))

*DP jumps from the fog and slashes down towards the destracted Narmie*

((Hey, 3kul, what if you were granted or created a charm that draws it's energy from the Spirit of Insanity...it's a fair bet that he views you favorably, and although he prefers to act in physical form, he can still control his spiritual duties just fine in that form))

The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

Post by The Archivist » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Officer 1BDI 28-02-2006 06:10 AM

"Narnie, look out&#33;"

*Officer 1BDI brushed the canon with her fingertips, and it quickly compressed before shooting out to form a long (given the distance) and thin shield around Narmie.*

((As Narmie's the target, not me, I think she has to decide if the shield's thick enough to withstand the blow, or if the shield merely covers the sword in a thin, flexible layer and both weapons end up hitting her. Remember, the metal can't be cut.))

The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

TheDarkPsycho 28-02-2006 06:28 AM

((But remember, the Sanity Blade is no normal weapon either. All said, I think the right to choose what happens does belong ot Narmie, considering she is my target))

The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

Narmie 28-02-2006 06:36 AM

Just so everyone knows I’m a boy

*The Dark Psychos sword comes down on the shield and it breaks through (but the speed was taken down a lot) it hits Narmies armour but was not enough to get through. He spins around “you made a mistake” Narmie cuts The Dark Psychos, The Dark Psychos is thrown back and has some miner imageries. Narmie runs over to Officer 1BDI “thanks”*

The Archivist
Level 4
Level 4

EC vs Gameware

Post by The Archivist » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 pm

3kul 28-02-2006 07:01 AM

((Hm... I'm not entirely sure DP... So far, HollowEyes has only drawn power from spirits from his own realm, but in theory it should be possible. To explain in a bit more detail, the situation is not unlike that of a business contract - in exchange for limited use of a spirits powers, HollowEyes must secure a predetermined amount of sacrifices over a predetermined period of time.

As such, if HollowEyes doesn't fulfil his side of the bargain (ie: goes for too long without making enough sacrifices), the spirit is allowed to refuse it's power at any time. In the event that a charm is being used to secure a sacrifice, a power boost may be given to ensure that the sacrifice is gained.

So, it might be possible, but it depends on the details of the agreement - if the demands for sacrifices are too high, HollowEyes may refuse. Sacrifices themselves are an essential part of the deal - power drain from charms is fairly low, unless many are used in a short period of time. Giving sacrifices to the spirit who lends HollowEyes power refills the power that was used. I could go into even more detail, but I think that my post is too long without any action as it is :p))