Level 5
Level 5

Jodies charicters

Post by Jodie » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 am

The Beginning

First name: Mary
Last name: Marina

Spicies: Mithra

Age: 14 in hume years (Hume is Human and they age at the same rate)

Apperance: well her face is what my Avitar is and she look's like an avridge Mirthia Image

Fears: Water (She still has baths), Dragons (She casts herself as a princess and has read alot of fairy tails) and bad people

Likes: FISH!, Honey, Exploring, Running, playing, Climbing and finding new things

Behaver: Oftan likes to play and is very curius and is a little shy but try's to be as outgoing as possibal and has a very sweet personality.

Wepons: None but her Fighting skills are exilent

skills: She is exilent at fighting and hunting and is very Inteligent and has telopathic powes and can read minds if she wants to but she needs to conserntrate realy hard (AKA: Staring). Her curiosity is realy big it can be good at times through not always... She can also see in the Dark...

Familey:

Mum: 33
First name: Ma

Dad: 34
Frst name: Moe

Sister: 2
First name: Daisy

Intro: "Ok I have no Idea of how I came from Vana'diel to this cool new world of Ana but I love to explore and will try to befrend as many people as possibal oh and My names Mary and I'm a Mithra and I'm the new leader of my tribe well I was going to be untill this bright flash of light happond I remember a little about my world that it's call'd Vana'diel and that I was hunting before the weird Flash and that i'm supposed to be the new Tribe leader of my tribe and poof here I am on
Ana weird isn't it?"

Hystory: Well a normal tribal princess life but Mary always craved the wildside so her mum chosen to let Mary be free from the Princess life for a little bit evreyday. Mary loves to explore and her friends oftan used her curiosity to thire advantage using her as a scout to explore the place Mary learned how to fight at her school and is very elusive during fights and is both school traind and Home traind at hunting so she realy good at hunting Mary also likes to read but likes to explore more and is a good climber.
Last edited by Jodie on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Jodies charicters

Post by Jodie » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:07 am

Magic Tech High

First name: Daisy
Last Name:Marina

Appernce: She look's almost exactley the same as Mary but her fur is slightley brighter brown and her eyes are blue

Fears: Water (Still has baths ans Showers), People not liking her and bad people

Likes: HONEY, Mithical creatures, Exploring, Climbing, Running and Reading

Behaver: A bit more shy than Mary and a bit more curius but not that mutch and is a little sensertive and can get upset easley and is very sweet and try's to be as nice as possibal

Skills: isn't as good at hunting and can see in the dark due to being a mirthia

Familey:

Mum:
First name: Ma

Dad:
Frst name: Moe

Sister:
First name: Mary

Intro:
"Ok this school is cool it is so high tech'd so mutch better than my schools on Vana'diel this school is fit for a princess well if you think it is"

History: Being mary's younger sister she is a little overshadow'd and that made her a little more shy than Mary but she is still a princess and unlike her Older sister Mary Daisy dosn't like showing off that she is a princess.

(I didn't put the ages in on the familey because I'm rubbish at maths :P)
Last edited by Jodie on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Jodies charicters

Post by Jodie » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Name: Serah

Race: Humon but with nonhumon powers

Appearance: She has long brown hair to her Shoulders and beutiful dark brown eyes and has a nice tan too she also has a flower shaped birth mark on her right arm

Abilities: She has magical powers but she can onley use them if she is in danger (I see this happong alot ^^') When in danger she can controle the eliments around her

She is a good fighter too

She also can make plants come back to life but can't make creatures come back to life but she can heal them if Injured at any time

Fears: Wars and Deth

Personality: Sweet and kind and mischevus but can be serius when she has to be and can't help going "awww" to small cute things

History: She has a secret past that she dosn't know about she dosn't know it be she is more than an avridge humon and that she is a elemental being...

Pets: A cute little critter she first found on Ana

Name: Fluffy

Spicies: eperimental creature

Appearance: Small and cute with a soft fluffy body and small butterfly like wings and is about 0.08cm big and 1'00cm tall and weighs aproximaley 4.0 lbs and it's feet has tiny Suction cups so it can move like a catipiller and it has a insectoid like mouth it also has a spike at the end of it's body like a tail and it uses that to fight too it has adoribaley Large eyes too Image
I added the Antani to make it cuter I made it on Spore

Inteligence: It is as inteligent as a Dog so it is quite inteligent but isn't sentient

Diet: Omnivorous both plant and meat but it rather prefers meat over plants

Personality: Obidiant, Protective and playful

Abilities: It can shoot a web like substance from it's mouth that is very stickey and it has a nasty Bite

History: It is an Genetic experiment that was made by a Sciantist from a planet Call'd Sorius it escaped and managed to survive but now it has to get used to it's new home on Ana and protect it's new owner
Last edited by Jodie on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Jodies charicters

Post by Swix » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:36 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Jodie</dt><dd>Nov 28 2010, 07:59 AM</dd></dl><div>Abilities: is Immune to the Xenoparasites because it was made to be Immune to the Infection

History: It is an Genetic experiment with the Xenoparasites[/quote]Erm, Jodiie, whilst I am thrilled at your enthusiasm, if you're gonna make a char, even a pet, based off the 'bad guys' or main story of someone elses RP it's probably best to ask the person who started it, to see if it's ok or not first, and it also helps not to get the details wrong..

For example, the Xenoparasites have a backstory to them. One that wouldn't allow for a genetic experiment to have been made alongside them.
Besides that, they wouldn't try to infect Serahs little pet anyway. It's both useless to them and far too small anyway.
Last edited by Swix on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Jodies charicters

Post by Jodie » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:26 pm

ok Sorry I will edit it

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Jodies charicters

Post by Jodie » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Name: Jasmin

Race: Plant people

Appearance: she looks like a humon but has green skin and a Large Flower on her head that is a beutiful cherryblossum pink colour and she has leafs instead of arms so she is good at hiding she also has a handbag that is almost as green as she is

Abilities: She is realy good at hiding and can controle plants she can eather make a beutiful flower grow from a seed in a cuple of seconds or can make loads of vines to grow from seeds and she can controle them she is also immune to poisinus berries and fruit

Personality: She is playful and gentle when happy but... She is the oppisit when angrey

History: She was a perfecley normle Plant child when she emerged from her seed but when she gets angrey she is more nasteyer than mr.Grumpstump (He is her Grandfarther)

Items: She is always carrying a handbag full of plant seeds it has 4 pockets one for Flowers, Vines, Food and Unknown seeds

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Jodies charicters

Post by Jodie » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Name: Emerald

Race: Pwee

Appearance: I look like a green dragon with a star on my head, I also have purple/Red eyes and small wings and a star shaped thing at the end of my tail that I use to hit others to defend myself or to just wave happily to show I'm happy (And occasionally chase), I am also the size of an average five year old human Child.

Abilities: I'm a fast runner and I can fly but not that far because my wings are still too small to fly as good as the Adults oh and I can breath fire but it can be hard to control ESPECIALLY when I'm startled or exited but mostly when I'm hungry, Upset or Angry oh well If you cast this as an ability or not but I can eat Crystals AND I can hold my breath for up to 10 minutes. Oh and I frogot i'm Telopathic.

Personality: Well um? My personality? Well I think I am energetic and playful and well I love to play fight and I also like to chase things that move... I can also get mischievous and start forest fires when board but really I only do it if board or by accsitidant. I'm also curius too.

History: Well I'm a wild Moga called a Pwee that is also called Emerald and well I'm more intelligent than other Pwees in my family so intelligent infact one could call me a "Sentient being" But I rather prefer to be called Emerald the Pwee.

Favorite foods: CRYSTALS yummy sweet crystals and spicy foods.. I usraley like Veggies more than meat but... well I like the taste of meat so if I have the opportunity to eat it I will possibly say yes well I might not eat it if it is:

1: Living

2: I will never eat meat that is decaying or is set out like a trap like if it is in the open with nothing around it and if the food smells suspicus

3: If it looks Yucky

(Emerald also has a sister called Jade)

(I'v added her to 'The Collector is Coming' RP)
Last edited by Jodie on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Jodies charicters

Post by Jodie » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Name: Shadow

Race: Black Dragon

Appearance: Shadow looks like a normle Black Dragonling With spikes starting from her head that end at her tail and large wings and Orange eyes, Her body is a little chubby, her scails are very smooth and her body is always warm as fire is always burning inside her.

Abilities: She is an exilent Flyer and can dig quite well but not as good as other dragons, But her Fire is hotter than most of the other Dragons at her age, she can breath fire that is 1000,00 Digreese Celcius but she still has a hard time controling it. She is also Telopathic and likes to mess with her preys mind before she attacks leaving them too confused to act.

Personality: She uses her cute looks to get close to her prey, or she uses her telopathic powers to mess with there minds if she feels they are too dangerus or if she just is bord and wants to play with her food. She is quite nice when you get to know her but when she first meets someone she acts cold around them, The usrial thing she dose is stick her nose up in the air and say "I don't talk to lower lifeforms" But at times when she wants to be freinds she acts normaley, She usraley is Playful and loves to playfight but her Mother and Farther Taught her and her siberlings to be Crule and Serius around Strangers from the above world, But at times she dose wonder "Whats out there and why be Evil?"

History: Shadow was hatched underground in a volcano like most Dragons, with her Brothers and Sisters in a clutch of 10 eggs and onley 7 survived, Her parents taught her and her Sibling to be Crule and evil but Shadow was the runt of the Litter and didn't always agree with her parents and a few arguments happend, but her parents are very caring around her and her Siblings but are extreamley strict and oftan have lessions about how to be "Real Dragons"

Familey:

Mother: Twilight

Farther: Darkness

Sisters: Ember and Lisa

Brothers: Blackey, Flame, Blast, Ben and Darknight
Last edited by Jodie on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Jodies charicters

Post by Jodie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:55 am

Name: Zamural

Race: Falorpia

Appearance: Image he is about the same size as a Horse, just slightley taller, The others of his kind are the same size of a Horse

Abilities: His Spicies are Strong and fast, and they can use limited magic, If you befrend one of his kind, they might let you ride them like a horse. They can't talk any language apart from their own language with Their tounge but they can talk Telopathicley to eachother and other beings in any language.

Personality: He is a brave herd Leader that fights for his herd, He has a heart of gold and is very kind and caring, The perfect Herd Leader type, through he can be a little suspicius to strangers, as long as you do nothing to hurt his herd he will become your freind. He may not seem like it, But he has a sence of humer

History: His Spicies got taken to ana and they decided to make it their new home, They eat the sweet Grass and roam the world in may herds, They adaped to their new enviroment and evolved to camoflaughe in the bushes to avoide preditures, His kind Evolves fast so they can basicley adapt to any world. Even Kata if they where taken there.

He grew up from being a young fole into a brave male Stallion that leads his herd to saftey in any siteration, He is one of the best Herd leaders out of all Falorpia leaders, Best onley by his father
Last edited by Jodie on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Jodies charicters

Post by Jodie » Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Name: Angel

Race: experiment 624

Voice and Appearance: <iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='210' src='http://www.youtube.com/embed/DjEMMywPiWs' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe> (I like the italian version of her Voice better than the english version <3)

A small pink shapely female experiment with a strong feminine resemblance to Stitch (Stitch is the Blue Creature with the flowers), with two long tendril-like violet-tipped antennae, violet-tipped ears, small eyelashes, white V-shaped symbol on her chest, slightly larger chest puffed out and two dark pink back markings; one on the back of her head resembles Stitch's marking and other on her back is an upside-down heart, as well as two extra, retractable arms and red, sharp retractable claws on her front and back paws. She also has a small tail like Stiches. She is approximately 1 meter tall.

Abilities: She is very skilled using laser-whips and swords, Her primary function is to sing a song that turns "good" experiments (i.e. rehabilitated experiments) to "bad" (i.e. evil). Stitch and Experiment 625, Reuben/Ruben, are immune to the song's effect because they were created after she was.The song's effects can be reversed by Angel singing it backwards or by playing a recording of it backwards. other beings arn't affected by her songs, Through there are some exeptions, Such as beings that was previusley Evil but became good, and them hearing the song makes them Evil again. Her Backwords singing won't affect creatures that are naturaly Evil.

Angel also has excellent night-vision capabilities, an acute sense of smell and hearing as well as some ability to receive and transmit microwave radio energy via a pair of antennae on her head. Angel is also able to fight with acrobatic reflexes, using hand-to-hand combat, and her antenna are capable of simple object manipulation, such as using one of them to open a door, or Press a button that she wouldn't be able to reach with her short arms.

Persionality: She loves singing and is very mischevius and playful and is also very kind too, but she can also be a little develish at times aswell.

History: She was created by an Evil mad scientist called Jumba (He is the 4 eyes creature in the beginning of the Video)

Biolergy:

Her skin contain polymers, which render Her flame-proof, in addition to genetically modified metallic concentrations in her bone and tissue that render Her bulletproof. Her skeleton and tissue contains iron and titanium instead of the calcium and phosphate compounds of Earth organisms. She has a strong, flexible backbone, which allow her to become a rolling ball. Her spinal cord is on the ventral, not doral side of her spines, and she lacks the vertebral structure of neural spines. But 624 has transverse, vertebral processes, which serves as attachment points for her ribs. She has two set of shoulders, (accounting for extra set of arms) one below neck and another pseudo-shoulder in his mid body. When extra arms retracts, two sets of muscles alternate tensing and releasing enable the lower arm to operate like a switchblade and slide along the groove. Her pelvis is built of five fused bones on each side, rather than the three of all terrestrial vertebrates. Due to very strong skeletal system, and extra limbs for support, 624 is able to scale buildings and walls due to extremely sharp retractable claws and pads which contains sticky suction-like substance and are able to dig into the mountain sides and used as mountain picks, and lift three thousand times her own weight. 624's claws are made of hardened keratin, can rip open her prey like an overripe mango, and can be retracted completely or harshly. 624 has building speaker inside of Her vocal cords so she can say/play what she is hearing others are say or/and sing.

Experiment 624's body temperature sets to a height of 112 F. This temperature is fatal to Earth beings and her self, due to the breakdown of weak hydrogen bonds in DNA, but the stronger covalent bonds of 624's DNA keeps his body's organic modules intact at this high being temperature.

The blood-like compound that circulates carbon-rich nutrients and oxygen through his body primarily consists of water, being like that of terrestrial organisms of the planet 'Earth'.

Experiment 624 has extremely large, forward looking eyes with red, reflective, photosensitive retinas to allow efficient and safe locomotion in trees and equipped with acute binocular and excellent night vision capabilities. She also has an extra eyelid that covers the eyes so it protects them from light.

Experiment 624 has excellent night-vision capabilities, as well as some ability to receive and transmit microwave radio energy via a pair of antennae on her head. The subject has been recorded as capable of manipulating objects 3000 times her own mass. Due to his high molecular density, 624 has a natural aversion to all bodies of water

Experiment 624 has acute senses of smell. Her large nose is able to pick up any scent for a very far being distance away, smell up to 10 miles away. She is highly sensitive, has tiny pores in the nose for which she can breath through..

Experiment 624 has extremely large, motor controlled ears, which are large compared to her body size, but account for acute, fine hearing and use of sonar. Like terrestrial bats, 624 uses sonar, which accounts for the size shape, and fine motor control of her ears. 624 can detect the sound of a blood-sucking leach at a hundred yards, and can move by emotion and capable hearing extremely well. She is highly sensitive because her eardrums are on the inside.

Experiment 624 uses 90% of her brain for high mental functions, She is able to understand thousands of alien languages and sub-dialects, including some of the most obscure in the Galaxy. She is easily able to operate auto mobiles as well as be able to programs computer with amazing rapidity that comes easily to her.
Last edited by Jodie on Tue May 31, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Jodies charicters

Post by Jodie » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Name: Abyss

nicknames: The exiled dragon, The elvine lover, The traitor

Race: Black Dragon

Appearance: Image
She is about 1 story tall when standing on all fours.

Abilities: She is an exilent Flyer, and she is also very fast at flying she can dig very well with her sharp claws too, she can breath fire, as well as blue fire. Abyss can also use teleprathy and her scales are fireproof. She also knows a bit of magic, but rareley uses it.

Personality: Despite being called a traitor aginst her kind, she is a very sweet dragon when you get to know her, but when you first meet her, she is usraly cold, and can sometimes be a little hostile, she does have a soft spot for young creatures through, and automaticly acts nice and sweet towards them. She loves water, especuraly deep lakes or the oceon so she can swim, through salt water does irritate her soft tissue like skin under her scales. She is a very skilled hunter, and so far has never missed a catch.

History: She became friends with an elvine, a arch enermy of the black dragons, thus she was vilontly exiled out of the caverns to the surface world, where she lives as a protecter of a elvine village, oftan fighting off monsters, and the occasinal dragon that tries to raid the Village.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Jodies charicters

Post by Jodie » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Name: Ellie

Race: Pia

Appearance: She has bright emerald green eyes, that have black, slit like pupils that enlarge when it's dark She also has equily bright emerald green hair to match her Bright green eyes, her hair is half way down her back in lengh, she also has quite pale skin, she looks like a Human, but just has very pale skin. She wears a straw hat, and a yellow dress with small pictures of Cherries on, she wears a yellow backpack where she carrys all the items she finds, and food and water along with clean clothes and other stuff. If her eyes catch the light right when in a dark place, they seem to glow a bright green, simular to cats eyes. She is very small despite her age, about the size of a 12 year old human.

Abilities: She is very fast and agile, can see in the dark and she can also climb trees very well. The Pia race are forest dwellers, thus are immune to most poisons that would be fatal to most humans, and she can eat raw meat, but prefers cooked meat because it's tastyer. She is a little stronger than a normal human.

Personality: She is curious and playful, with a child-like temperment despite her age, as the Pia race is a very child-like race, She loves nature and loves to explore. She is a bit of a keleptmatic, as she finds it hard to part with things she finds, thus she oftan struggles with finding places to put all the things she finds, she is also likes to ask alot of questions and loves to learn new things, and she always acts polite and kind towards other creatures.

Her faverite Hobbys are catching falling leaves, climbing trees, and lerning from others, she also enjoys collecting things too. She also likes playing with her pet Argo, who she calls Munchie, because of his large appitite.

She dosn't like fighting, having her items stolen or taken away from her (Even if it's for her safty).

Pets:

Name: Munchie

Spicies: Argo

Apperance: A small dog sized purple Dragonish-like creature, it stands on all fours and has large orange eyes, with sit like pupils. He wears a Blue Collar with a bell on it, he has smooth, shiny scales and small wings, just big enugh for flight, He has two largeish fangs that can be seen from outside his mouth with his mouth closed, and many small fangs that can be only be seen with his mouth open. He has a Cream coloured underbelly and small blunt spikes going down his back.

Abilitys: He can fly, dig, climb and see in the dark.

Persionality: He is quite lazy and likes to sleep, and loves to eat too. Sometimes he is playful and likes to play with Ellie, he likes to chase things that move, and will go crazy trying to catch a lazer pointer. He is about as intelligent as an average dog, and knows how to tell you if he is hungry, usraly by doing somthing he learned from Earth dogs called the 'puppy dog eyes', which he is very good at, Ellie can never resist sharing her food with him when he does the puppy dog eyes. He can't talk, and makes small grunting noises and bark and growling noises, like a dog. He can be quite curious at times, and Ellie oftan has to watch him to make sure he dosn't follow anyone and get lost (It happend about 5/6 times).

Dislikes: Being woken up and being hungry.

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Jodies charicters

Post by Jodie » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:33 am

Name: Grass

Middle Name: Lalayo

Last name: Amaka

Spicies: Plainsfolk Lalafell

Spicies Info: The flat landscapes of the Plainsfolk’s home islands are dotted with the clan’s traditional thatched huts, beneath which lie intricate networks of underground passageways. Their distinct hair coloration—a myriad of earthy and grassy tones mimics their native environment, and their long, pointy ears are said to be able to detect the faintest scampering of the prairie’s various fauna.

Apperance: Image

Size compared to other races in Eorzea: Image

Abilitys: her long, pointy ears are said to be able to detect the faintest scampering of the prairie’s various fauna. The short, rotund builds of the Lalafell belie an incredible agility, and their seemingly feeble legs are capable of carrying them long distances over any terrain. Many among them are also known for possessing highly developed and cunning intellects.

She is also very skilled at both white and black magic, healing, sealing, Barriers, cursing ect...

Weapons: Mini swords (More like daggers) to fight with, and a staff for magic and many varietys of potions.

Personality: She is very curious and likes to explore and only fights in self defence, She is very sweet and loves to collect things and give items to people she likes, or people that need that paticular Item. She may not seem like it, but she is very smart and cunning, just being serious bores her.

She dosn't get scared easily, and actraly is quite brave, unless the opponment is about 10X her size, then you can understand why she would be afrade. She loves nature, and knows alot about plants and animals, and knows a little about mythology too, but common animals and herbs in Eorzea are her speciality, she is also skilled at playing flutes and many other wind based instroments.