Jodie, The Mew Pokemon Trainer!

Jodie
Level 5
Level 5

Jodie, The Mew Pokemon Trainer!

Post by Jodie » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:27 pm

(Just so you People who don't play pokemon know what it is here is a pic Image <- This is a mew )

<big>Chapter 1&#33;</big>

In a Jungle VERY far away from any from any known human settlements, A home to the rarest, Cutest and strongest pokemon in existance... I bet you guessed what it is right?

It is... a... Mew...

<hr />

In the Jungle, The mew was Flying around playing with the leaves of the canopy, It then flew over to a Salac Berry bush and notaced there was no berries, and the plant looked a little dry, Mew mewed "That poor plant, I will get water for you" Then flew off to get a large leaf off the canopy it was playing with.

Mew then flew over to a river where some deerling in spring form was grazing on the grass; Mew flew past the deerlings as quietley as it could to not get attention it then scooped some water up and flew off back to the dry Salac Berry bush and waterd it and giggled "Mewtastic, I bet that water is very nice" It then did a backflip giggling.

Mew then yawned as the sun started to set making the trees have a light and dark orange glow, It flew over to a tree half asleep and flew inside a hole in it. Mew coverd itself in a bubble and curled up and fell asleep. A hoothoot came out of another tree flying around happily, and a lake reflected the light of the full moon, a Mightyera howled at the moon but that didn't disturb mew's sleep, somthing else did...

Mew woke up and popped the bubble, It then mewed curiusley as it heard singing "What is that beutiful lulliby?", It flew over to see a Jigglypuff singing and a load of sleeping pokemon of all kinds, Mew listened to the lulliby untill it couldn't stay awake any longer.

The morning sun raised and mew woke up as the sun just had to land it's light on the poor mews face, mew mumbled "Aww... I want to sleep, go away sun..." then rolled over in attempt to avoide the sun, Then mew suddenley woke up looking around curiusley. Mew then floated off the ground and streatched and giggled "Another Mewtastic morning to play&#33;", It flew over to the water to get a drink then fell over laughing at the refleaction "Oh my Arcius&#33; Is that me or a mutant Beutifly&#33;", Mew then stopped and washed the drawings off it's face then notaced somthing in the reflection, somthing round, Purple and white was flying in it's direction "MEW&#33;" Mew squeaked but it ws too late, it was caught in a masterball, Mew struggled to escape but no matter how much it tried it couldn't get out of the ball, Eventuraley at the 5th turn mew gave in.

There was an exited gasp as a girl rushed over to the pokeball "I... did it?" She said puzzedley, She then laughed "I CAUGHT MY FIRST POKEMON YAAAYYY&#33;&#33;&#33;" She jumped with joy happily then shouted "COME OUT SKITTY&#33;", She then threw the ball and mew's body formed outside the pokeball, Mew tilted it's head and mumbled curiusley "Meuuu?".

The girl shook with joy and Hugged mew and giggled "Your the cutest Skitty i'v ever seen" then notaced it looked weird "You don't look like a Skitty", She got out a pokedex and scanned the Mew -Mew, The Psychic type Pokemon, Not much infermation has been aquired about this rare pokemon, but many scientists belive mew is the ansester of all pokemon-

The Girl froze and whisperd in exitement "I caught... I caught... I... Caught..." She then shouted happily "A MEEEEWWWW&#33;&#33;&#33;"
Mew tilted it's head and giggled and flew around the girl happliy, It was already starting to like it's new trainer, Mew giggled "HI my names Mew&#33;" But the Girl Heard "MEW Meuuu Mew", The Girl Squeaked "It's soo Cute, with all it's mewing no wonder they call you creatures mews&#33;"

Mew tilted it's head then mumbled "Meuuu?" it waved it's long, skinny tail to the left, then to the right as it was confused, THe girl just giggled and said "Mew, return" and pointed the Pokeball at mew, Mew's body turned into a red light and went into the pokeball, The Girl Squeaked "I'm soo am going to be the best pokemon trainer ever, Good thing we get Masterbll's to start our pokemon jorney with, or I might have never caught that adoribal mew" The Girl then poinyed at the sun and shouted "I AM JODIE, THE NEW POKEMON MASTER&#33;" She then ran off through the jungle towards her home town, Littleleaf town...

<big>TO BE CONTINUED&#33;&#33;&#33;</big>
Last edited by Jodie on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.