Cp's Qwik RP!

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Swix » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Swix turned around after she'd grabbed the torch and was making her way over to another part of the gelatinous bridge when she heard another announcement. Another challenger? Was it another frog? The humanoid looked up and her eyes widened. "Raven?" she said, as her face fell. How could she possibly get the chance to get through the door now? They couldn't both go through...
Swix jumped onto N1. At least, she could avoid that situation for now... and there was a better chance this item would end up in a Council members hands.

((Little old me, skewer a poor defenceless frog Jent? I wouldn't do that...

... I'd just pull off it's limbs :D))
Last edited by Swix on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Jent » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:28 am

((That is exactly why his is still a bit worried for his life.))

Claymolder observed Swix leap from the jelly bridge to the other side, not for some rhetorical reason like the chicken, but for something far more sinister. He knew there were those that would willingly slaughter anyone in their path for such an artifact. Yet, after she collected her torch and returned to the animated platform, the grathon leapt to 2-L. Done so to see her reaction to a trifling froggy close to by. For this creature had returned to his default state of mind.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Coolpikaaa » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:43 am

The chasm:
<big><big><big>
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O
1[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] ♡ [ ]
2[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] ☆[ ] [ ] [ ]
3[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
4[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
5[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
6[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
7[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
8[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] ¤ [ ] X X X [ ][ ] [ ] [ ]
9[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
0[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

</big></big></big>

¤= Arty
♡=Swixy
☆=Froggy
â–¼= Ravvy

((Borg: What's that, then? :D
Jent: I hadn't even noticed that&#33; Must have been an unconscious thing. :D
Swix: I like that idea. Let's do that.... ;) ))

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Swix » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:50 am

Swix stared at the trifling little amphibian that had caught up to her. She couldn't imagine it was a threat... although it was carrying a torch... but either way, she couldn't resist...
Swix bounced over to L1 with a malicious grin, pkanted her torch there, and then bounced again to land on J1

Raven
Evil Council Member
Evil Council Member
Level 5
Level 5

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Raven » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:00 am

The voice startled Raven and she jumped a bit. "Flame, eh?" Raven grinned. She was in luck. Easing herself down onto the jelly, Raven turned and faced her nearest opponent. "Now it's time to have some fun&#33;" She exclaimed in delight as she shifted into a battle stance. With blinding speed Raven kicked in the air, and an ark of fire shot out of her leg towards jelly underneath The Artificer.

((CP has already told me Raven's fire won't work, but Raven doesn't know that&#33;

Also, Jent, I don't get it. What do you mean by that? The thing about my symbol.))

(( Oh also, 0F))
Last edited by Raven on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Jent » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:30 am

((@Coolpikaaa: Odd, I thought you done it purposely since...
@Raven: In greek understanding of elements, the down-pointing triangle means water. And a symptom of severe rabies is a developed fear of water. Maybe I thinking too much into it?))

Eep&#33;

Well, there went that composure...

Upon seeing the deranged woman stab the torch into the jelly, the gaunt-faced grathon fled to J-2 to avoid the devouring flames. However, the panic hadn't waned yet. At J-2, Claymolder, breathing heavy, accidentally dropped his own torch. Which naturally the frog leaped from it nipped at his tail. Leaving him to vault off the jelly bridge to escape the constant flames of doom.

((Assuming the jelly doesn't incinerate instantaneously.))
Last edited by Jent on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Coolpikaaa » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:23 am

((Jent... I err..

You're dead, bro... ))

The chasm:
<big><big><big>
1[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] ♡ X X X [ ] [ ]
2[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X[ ] [ ] [ ]
6[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
7[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
8[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] ¤ [ ] X X X [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
9[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
0[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] â–¼ [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

</big></big></big>

¤= Arty
♡=Swixy
â–¼= Ravvy

You stick the torch, hopping away just in time before things start getting smoky. You're in the air, and can't see it, but you hear one last croak that seems to fade away as it falls to it's doom.

You've done it. You took the life of one of your competitors.

Landing, and taking a few low bounces to steady yourself on the area. All that is left of where you used to be is a hole, and guilt.

<big><big>"Challenger Eliminated."</big></big>

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Coolpikaaa » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:41 am

You get excited about the prospect of flame, having long since mastered control of it. Taking aim, you kick, and in dramatic fashion send a wave of raw fire towards the robot. You may have been expecting the jelly bridge to burn... and it did, kinda.

Where the flaming arc touches, the jelly turns into thick green smoke, though only to what has to be a centimeter deep. Nothing further than that seems affected, but you can appreciate the special effects. If it's any consolation, just because the bridge didn't burn, doesn't mean the robot won't...

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Coolpikaaa » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:01 am

((I'm afraid Swix got to you first, Jent. This story really hasn't been nice to you, has it?))

You imagine just what you would do next. It's a good plan.

But so is any plan where you are still alive.

Bouncing on the jelly idly, you consider your life as a Frog. What new things could you discover? Would you ever return to your original form? You think of these things, right until death herself comes to visit, wearing a black dress.

You see the torch slide effortlessly into the gel, then a ripple of smoke appear suspended in the layers of the bridge as it consumes itself from the inside. With a sudden realization, you see it spreads under you.

I have to give you credit. I really do. You tried your hardest to get off the block before it fell, but after the integrity was compromised, bits started shearing off so fast...

It comes to the point where you are falling, stuck to a last bit of gel, watching Swix bounce away with no care to your fate. The gel turns to acrid smoke, the dark closes in...

And you fall.

Raven
Evil Council Member
Evil Council Member
Level 5
Level 5

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Raven » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:54 am

(( Oh glorious Co-Admin, I trust in your powers of fairness and all that is good. Lead me to temptation, but make sure I'm not too evil in the long run.

Sorry Borg. Catch up soon, eh? ;D ))

As Raven kicked, she saw Swix as she planted the torch onto the...frog. Why there was a frog here, she had no idea. Probably something to do with the last challenge. Her kick was ineffective. 'Hmm. Seems only the torches work.' She still had the torch she'd picked up in the passageway. Without hesitation, she lightly jumped forward to 8F. Smirking at The Artificer she languidly bent down and dropped the torch, before swiftly jumping away to 6F. "Better luck next time." She purred before she was overcome with giggles. Raven was having fun.
Last edited by Raven on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

3kul
Level 7
Level 7

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by 3kul » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:20 am

Spinner continued to watch the Gyrados closely, the rain providing him with additional cover to keep himself hidden from it. After getting over the initial shock he felt confident that this beast wasn't all that much to worry about - sure, it was about three times his size in terms of length, but he was confident that he had it beat in terms of weight and girth.

Cautiously, Spinner began to make his way to the other side of the pond. He stopped whenever the monster looked his way, hoping that he might escape in this manner, but at the same time taking solace in the high probability that he could tank whatever punishment this overgrown eel could dish out if it did happen to see him.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Coolpikaaa » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:25 am

((Wow. Another one... That leaves only our two resident council women, left to duke it out between themselves.))

The chasm:
<big><big><big>
1[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] ♡ X. X. X. [ ] [ ]
2[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X. [ ] [ ] [ ]
6[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] â–¼ [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
7[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X. [ ] [ ] [ ] X. [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
8[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X. X. X [ ] X. X. X. [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
9[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X. [ ] [ ] [ ] X. [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
0[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

</big></big></big>

♡=Swixy
â–¼= Ravvy

You saw the woman coming, but still pondering your next move, you could do nothing as she set down her torch, and sent you cascading into the dark abyss. She had even taunted you, and set you on fire before hand. What a way to go.

At least you had a new nemesis.

<big><big>"Challenger Eliminated."</big></big>

((Feel free to post your send offs, boys. What happens to you next comes in the morning. ;) ))

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Coolpikaaa » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:44 am

Attempting to scuttle away, your movement only draws the pond dragon's attention. Furious, though you can't possibly know why, it lunges at you, teeth prepared to clamp.

It succeeds, yet accomplishes nothing.

The Gyarados has you firmly in it's mouth, but with such a thick shell covered in now wet, slippery hair, it is having trouble finding purchase to crack you open. Oh well, maybe if it...

The creature tugs again, looking flustered. Despite it's size and ferocity, the beast seems to have difficulty moving your massive body around. With supreme effort, it manages to "thrash" with you in it's jaws, which really equates to swishing your body back and forth in the water somewhat quickly.

However, you can feel it's rage growing, and there seems to be a direct relationship with how hard those teeth dig into you. You could probably wriggle free, and make it to the shore where you saw all the people, but what kind of crustacean would you be if you fled from a fight, tail between your legs?

It's now or never, either way.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Jent » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:09 pm

((<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Coolpikaaa</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Feel free to post your send offs, boys. What happens to you next comes in the morning. ;) [/quote]

At least that supports my idea that the fallen wont die. Though either way, it was fun while it lasted. :D ))

I couldn't jump fast enough...

There he went, the grathon plummeted through the burning jelly. Though Claymolder was impressed by the fact of not dying from the stone's transmogrific trial, he expected this new form would allow him to escape such an idiotic fate. Really, he had to follow a mysterious woman down a path of gelatin. Hadn't old movies taught you anything?

I hope I was right earlier...

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Outside of the pond temple, a stray wind suddenly thrust through the grove of trees towards the remaining crowd. Not strong enough to topple or snatch any of them, however. No, it had a different agenda in mind. The once forgotten cloak of Claymolder fluttered against the incoming current. With nothing fastening it down, the cloak was carried off into the air, traveling back it creator.

3kul
Level 7
Level 7

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by 3kul » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:59 pm

"K-k-k-kkkah&#33;" Spinner snarled, becoming enraged himself by the serpent's aggressive chewing. Fortunately for him he weighed close to a metric tonne so the beast wasn't going to flip him about too vigorously without snapping it's own neck, but it's bite force was beginning to get somewhat intense.

Getting loose would be difficult, particularly given that this monstrosity had the edge in terms of speed and agility, so there was very little stopping it from snapping Spinner back up again. The colossal crab decided to put his puny claws to change that - with his body in the beast's maw he was conveniently (well, it wasn't all that convenient really, but nonetheless, he was) close to it's face, and it couldn't really move too much, so he jabbed both claws directly towards it's eyes as he attempted to wrestle himself free.
Last edited by 3kul on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.