Cp's Qwik RP!

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Coolpikaaa » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:01 am

((Well yes! Get that all down! Not that your glorious Co-Admin, with trustworthy powers of fairness would suggest such a thing... but we just so happen to have two lovely magical women I'm sure wouldn't mind you turning into Robots in this very RP! You get the scarf, and magic! It's win win!))

The shadow moves, but very slowly, and seems to stay in the general same area. You're going to have to walk (or more likely swim) passed this goo over to it.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Jent » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:02 am

((… perhaps it would have been safer for Claymolder up there with the girls...))

… It never seemed to cease...

Ever since his awakening, Claymolder always felt a severe dissociation between what he is today, and what he had forgotten to be. His teacher instructed in him with her natural arts, the concepts of the world and its inhabitants. Yet, the 'grathon,' a name given by his own teacher, knew there was somthing beyond what he could with interpret partial memories.

Through either serene meditation or severe anguish, fragments of his past float to the consciousness. And occasionally, they would manifest in reality for all to see. Psychedelic fumes in splendor comparable to that of newly-formed nebula; perpetuating quakes that seemingly radiated from his own mind to the shattered earth below. Robust fur, glimmering scales, or slimy skin sprouting in a desultory fashion across his body as exotic aromas envelope the adjacent area. All panged with semantic notions from long ago, desperate to capture the attention of the new persona.

What... am... I?

The approaching glow below, beckoning him and the Artificer to be devoured in the barrage of flames. The grathon gradually accepted his doomed during the tedious descent. Whatever came next would not matter to him anymore once incinerated. But that wasn't the case.

Instead, he struck down into the liquefied gelatin, suspended a few inches under the surface. I should be dead... Breaching out from the slimy mess, Claymolder then ballooned out his four amphibian feet to displace his weight across the top of the jelly. Once stable, he slowly observed his surroundings. Taking great notice to the large shadow off to the side, in case it was a threat.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Swix » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:22 am

((*Looks at what CP's suggesting Borg do to their chars... Raises eyebrow*
Hmmm...))

Seeing Raven enter the middle of the field after retrieving her own torch, Swix jumped across to tile M3.
Last edited by Swix on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3kul
Level 7
Level 7

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by 3kul » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:33 am

((I really enjoyed your last post Borg, what a great way to end it too :D

Also, CP this Gyarados is unbelievable - it must be drugged up to it's gills on rare candies or something to be busting out moves like that less than an hour after evolving! COME ON REF, WHAT GAME ARE YOU WATCHING?! There's... no angry emoticon to punctuate that bit of frustration, so just imagine a good one here.))

Spinner doesn't need to see any more laser beams being fired to know that he needs to get out of the increasingly hot water that he's found himself in (both figuratively and literally). He scuttles as fast as he can to get away from this ridiculously overpowered monster and out of the pond.

Raven
Evil Council Member
Evil Council Member
Level 5
Level 5

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Raven » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Raven dropped a torch on her current square before leaping to H0.
Last edited by Raven on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Coolpikaaa » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 pm

((Ah, awesome Jent! I was hoping one of you would start to do that. Also, what is going on with our resident Frogified fellow? Seems like he is having a bit of a freak out...))

Evenly distributing your weight across the sludge seems to do wonders for you not sinking. While the Artificer is large enough that he could continue to keep having to swim out, the thought of you sinking to any higher than normal depth with such a small frame is frightening.

Both you and the robot (who also seems in one piece), seem interested in the flickering shadow on the wall, but wary enough not to approach it. Lucky for you, it doesn't seem to be moving all that much anyway.

Could it be a monster?

There is only one way to know.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Coolpikaaa » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:23 pm

The chasm:
<big><big><big>
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O
1[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X. X. X. [ ] [ ]
2[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X. [ ] [ ] [ ]
3[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] ♡ [ ] [ ]
4[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
5[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
6[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
7[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X. [ ] [ ] [ ] X. [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
8[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X. X. X [ ] X. X. X. [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
9[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X. [ ] [ ] [ ] X. [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
0[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] X. X. X. â–¼ [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

</big></big></big>

♡=Swixy
â–¼= Ravvy
Last edited by Coolpikaaa on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Coolpikaaa » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:04 pm

((Hmm.

The game I am watching is one where I have one player who seems quite determined to stay on square one, despite having every possible nudge to succeed. Even creating a whole new challenge for this player manages to get a poke from him, before things start getting hairy. I admit I have escalated the challenge on this creature quite a bit. But 3kul, I have the utmost respect for you as a roleplayer and I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think you could handle it, while dazzling us all with the execution.

I know you can do better than being stumped by a fire-breathing Dragon. ^_^ ))

You scuttle as fast as you can, leaving the boiling water behind you. The shore is certainly far more pleasant than the pond right now, if a bit wrecked from the rampage.

The blinded Gyarados continues it's attack, cutting a swath of destruction horizontally across what used to be a peaceful pond. By the time the beam begins to connect with the rocks of shore, it starts to flicker, the beast having used up it's reserve of power. It blinks, now calmed down enough to formulate a basic rational thought- and sees you all fine and dandy on the shore.

The Gyarados roars, swinging it's blue tail to pick up speed before it tries to attack you again.

"HEY&#33; Monster&#33;"

"Who said you get to wreck our pond&#33;"

"Get out of here, Bluey&#33;"

A sudden barrage of stones forces the water type Pokemon back, looking quite surprised by all the attention. Around you, all over this second side of the shore, seems to be a very large group of average townsfolk, wielding what looks like every rock they could pluck from the shoreline. Oddly, a couple of them seem... slimy somehow, but who are you to judge your saviors?

The Gyarados snarls, deciding it isn't going to allow some upstart citizens to ruin it's reputation- until a thrown rock hits it square in the nose, causing the Pokemon to recoil into the deepest part of the pond with a dissatisfied grunt. Now that it had evolved, it no longer fit it's home, and just stared at you with blame. The beast's first every foray outside of this slimy old pond was an absolute failure. It had grown up, waiting it's whole life for the one day it could finally evolve and leave, and these villagers, and you, had ruined the moment. Bummer.

"Hey... wait. It's another monster&#33;"

"Wha-? Oh gods, he's right&#33;"

You turn slowly to see all the villagers suddenly looking at you with the same anger they had shown the Gyarados. Rocks in hand, they had assumed you to be a interestingly shaped boulder the first time...

They don't seem to like you when they realize you are a car sized Crustacean instead.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Jent » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:23 pm

((Yeah, Claymolder has been like that since entering Pax. At least the ones arising from meditation aren't so violent.))

Within the ominous chamber, Claymolder stood in silence. The shock of nearly dying depleted his capacity to feel fear for the time being. Only his training allowed him to take any effort into studying the flickering shadow. Deciding that any action was better than dwelling in stance for eternity, the grathon thought of a way to message the possibly intelligent form.

I AM PEACEFUL.

Claymolder had stretched out his clay tail out as large sign well above his head. Etching the words in bright blue to distinguish it from the radiant orange glow around them.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Swix » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:40 pm

((M5))
Last edited by Swix on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Coolpikaaa » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:44 pm

You move slowly across the gel, sporting your message of peace to whatever waits around the bend. It is a bend now that you see, a crack in the rock face that casts shadows out onto the wall. There is a light inside, illuminating whatever massive thing is moving around in there.

You take a breath, mustering courage, and enter the crack.

It's a torn robe, flapping back and forth, impaled on a stick. Beside it, a skeleton.

It is death. The inevitability of your situation.

You hold a sign claiming to be peaceful.

So is he.

Raven
Evil Council Member
Evil Council Member
Level 5
Level 5

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Raven » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Quickly Raven jumped to the wall and grabbed another torch. As she turned back to her opponent she saw she was getting closer. Excellent.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Swix » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:15 pm

((Ah, unfortunately I'm only going to be able to post for a short time on my phone tonight, and the grid turns up squished on that. So I'm going to have to leave off posting for the rest of the night-or risk accidentally jumping down a hole ;)))

Raven
Evil Council Member
Evil Council Member
Level 5
Level 5

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Raven » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:24 pm

(( After CP updates I'm going to post once more, but I'll wait for tomorrow after that. :) Have fun with whatever you're doing&#33; :D <3 ))

Borg12345
Level 15
Level 15

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Borg12345 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:42 pm

The Artificer, almost intrigued, follows the frog.

((CP, I've just written up the mostly new fluff on the Artificer if you're interested. It's not a radical change but at least it's not "totally not Necrons, honest guv&#33;" anymore. :P))
Last edited by Borg12345 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.