Cp's Qwik RP!

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Swix » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:04 pm

When the rock wall popped up between Tetsu and Swix, the woman slowly got up, her entire body aching from the impact as Raven asked her question, the blue dragon pounded on the other side of the rocky wall and the aroma slowly started to lose it's effectiveness. The sense of urgency still had not come back, but she was still sure she needed to get to Raven and take that damn scarf off her. "Do you want the short answer, or the long one?" she called over to the demoness, before the impacts juddering the rock wall registered. Then the fact that they probably meant that standing here was not a good idea

So Swix began to do something unexpected-though in a strangely relaxed manner. Using all six limbs to grip, Swix started to scale the magical wall.

Raven
Evil Council Member
Evil Council Member
Level 5
Level 5

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Raven » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:52 am

They weren't going to stop.

The instant Raven realised this, her head felt like it was about to split open. Concussion? No, it was more than that.

No matter how hard she tried to stop them, they wouldn't - and that dragon seemed to have a nasty temper, which was simply adorable to Raven. Swix might not find it so cute, though... more than likely wouldn't... from the looks of it really didn't.

One or both of them were going to get seriously injured. She cared about Swix's well being... but she loved that dragon. She'd never felt anything like it - she literally wanted to spend her life making it happy and protecting it. But she'd only just met it - sure, she liked dragons. She always had, but usually that didn't get in the way of the Council. She had a choice, Duty or Love. Honestly, Raven had never thought this would happen.

Her head pounded, and she felt tears sting her eyes, but she clenched her jaw and made her way over to Tetsu. The wall would break with a few more hits. Slowly, regretfully, she unsheathed her daggers. With a sigh, she ran her magic through them, purple flames engulfed her hands. They were meant to burn the whole body.

"Cease attacking this instant!" She yelled, body shifting to a battle stance. The flames on her hands roared bigger. "Best friend or not, I will not allow anyone to hurt a council member!" Her words were punctuated by a growl in her voice, though her face didn't quite look as scary as usual.

Raven's head was killing her.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Coolpikaaa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:20 am

Tetsu turned around to stare grumpily at her supposed slave. What use was this scarf?! It must be defective. Wasn't the demoness supposed to be helping kill Swix?

Unfortunately, if this was what it was coming to, Tetsu really didn't want to stick around. She had been brain controlled, stabbed, and lost her voice, and she really didn't feel like fighting two of the Evil Council's elite right now. She could certainly kill them both, and would definitely do so later, but really just needed to head home and... think about things.

So, with a grunt, the blue Dragon spread her wings blindingly fast at Raven, then took off into a dot in the sky. They could settle their game without her.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Swix » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:24 pm

When the woman eventually got to the top of Ravens rocky wall, she saw the blue dragon shoot up into the air right in front of her and appear to fly off. The woman watched the blur for a few seconds before looking down and seeing Raven was still there.

Good.

Swix slipped down the other side a lot faster than she had climbed up the other side to land near to the demoness.

The woman gave one last apprehensive look skyward, before raising a magical tendril to quickly pull the scarf off Ravens neck.
Last edited by Swix on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raven
Evil Council Member
Evil Council Member
Level 5
Level 5

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Raven » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:22 am

Oh gods what had she done?! Her one love! Her muse, her light! The world crumbled around Raven in a split second. She fell to her knees, desolate. She had driven Tetsu away with her failure to her. She was abominal. The worst creature to grace existence.

Tears, large and unbidden came to her eyes. She simply could not hold them back. Her life; a ruin. Her heart; broken. Her mind... well her mind was slowly breaking down. Being crushed under the guilt, the realization of what she had do-"SWISH!" The scarf came off.

Raven blinked. Tears dripped from her eyes.

She blinked again, looking around.

She looked up at Swix.

"How much of that did you see?" She glared, eye twitching in humilliation. She spied the scarf and her entire face light up. "My scarf! Oh wonderful! I have such marvelous plans for it." She wasn't sure whether Swix would give it to her. Really it was her choice but... more than likely, she'd fight her for it. She had too much invested in her little plan.

Oh she could not wait.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Swix » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Swix stared at Raven, had she been... crying? Really? The demoness of The Evil Council, crying? "Enough" The Split humanoid smirked, and the tendrils that she had out all disappeared, meaning that the scarf she'd just been touching dropped to the ground between them. She had been planning on using it on Tetsu-ko... but... after seeing this she didn't want the thing near her.

Besides, if Raven had plans, she was sure that she'd enjoy them.

Then again... Swix cocked her head to the side and looked at Raven curiously "You cut Tetsu pretty easily" she said "I'd rather have revenge on her than this thing. You can have the Scarf, but do you think you could help me figure out a way to get even with her? I owe that dragon a lot of pain"

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Coolpikaaa » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 pm

((...

*Shelters his poor Dragon.*

Hmm. I guess that wraps things up neatly. I formally declare this rp finished, with Raven taking home the scarf.

Why do I suddenly get a bad feeling...?))

Raven
Evil Council Member
Evil Council Member
Level 5
Level 5

Cp's Qwik RP!

Post by Raven » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:07 pm

(( Because you're going to be violated with it. >D ))