Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

EGG-stra Ordinary Circumstances

Post by Coolpikaaa » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:08 pm

((Uhm...

Can I get a little summary of what's going on now with that last post? Where am I?))

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Kheesth yelled "Gah" as tree roots smacked her in the back of the head, pushing her forwards so both pairs of hands were flung our to stop the Summoner hitting the floor, sinking into Kemosabes liquefied clay on the floor as she tried to push herself back up. Though still dazed, Kheesth nevertheless recognised another assailant from the back and instinctively tried to hit it by flailing her by now clay covered tail.

"I'm so pleased I'm not the only one finding this fun" Seegk bantered back, before "Hey! Where do you think you're going?" As Claymolder sank into the ground, quality followed by a bomb going off in his face. Seegk yelled loudly as he was blasted backwards by a dusty explosion, and a snakes head went right through several of his blackened ribs before the Spirit landed on his bony back. "That... hurt... " he complained, as the animated skeletons collapsed, released from his influence by the shock.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Jent » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:28 am

The tezcan's tail severed the spartoi's legs in her desperate strike. Notwithstanding the loss of height, it allowed the fall take its course as he collided into Kheesth. "Heh, not so mighty now, are you?" he taunted. As they waited, the clay encased her limbs in the stiff shell, hardening throughout the earthen mound. Which it proved little to Klone-chu as it surfed the porcupine's skin, moving in close to the reptile woman. "Reverse the process, or let your hubris get the better of you," the warrior's echoed around her.

---

As the dust settled on the spirit, the reinvigorated trio arose to the surface to greet him. "Dirty tactics are not below me in a figurative sense, Seegk," the grathon sneered. "Nor am I in the mood to dabble in battling anymore, these people must be freed." Swaying to the side, one of spartoi debriefed their creator of the other developments.

"Oh, is he now? Hmm... so long it doesn't result in her death, I don't see any problem with it," Claymolder chattered to his soldier. "Also, I might myself indulge in it myself. Haven't made a special vessel for a few weeks, don't want to get rusty."

He formed a small trudge line in the ground, looking back at the spirit with malice. "Last chance. I'll make an offer to the both of you in exchange of both townspeople and their safety from any intrusion by either of your plans in the future. Otherwise..." his voice hung on the last note, ichor boiling inside him.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Coolpikaaa » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:30 am

Coolpikaaa watched the two begin to fight, all the while preparing himself to fight the snake-like woman himself. A few blows were exchanged, Kheesth prepared her dust bag, and the little electric mouse sparked prepared to finish the fight.

Then, suddenly.... He was encased in a ball of clay.

"What... What the hell?" The electric mouse yelled, confused. He banged on the wall of his clay prison in disbelief. Had... he just been removed from the fight? Because he got a little banged up?! What was the point in having them both come along if Claymolder was just going to try and do this all himself. What... stupidity!

If these was the case, he might as well do his part and become a fossil in the clay. Or maybe better yet, hop into one of the pods and join Kheesth's chocolfied population. Then at least he'd be accomplishing something.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:59 pm

"Why? What do you possibly think you are going to do to me?" Kheesth asked, finally, stable enough to talk as clay hardened around her limbs and made it impossible for her to move "I can't exactly reverse the process if I'm dead or completely encased, now can I?"

Seegk stared at Claymolder, before bursting into loud, raucous laughter "If you want to make deals, you're talking to the wrong person!"

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Jent » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:29 pm

The rogue growled, "I've read your handiwork from the porcupine's mind. Don't think I'm going to be easy with you just because you are made of flesh and blood." Diffusing from the clay, the damaged automaton squeezed out of the prison for Kheesth, grumbling at the wobbly legs he reattached to himself.

Reverberating in the room, Coolpikaaa was enveloped by a dim yellow light above him. Protruding inside the sphere, Klone-chu's head looked down at the rodent curiously. "Pika?"

"So, subordinate to a mortal? Perhaps we are more alike than I assumed," Claymolder pondered. "Still won't sway my intentions, however. You two, restrain Seegk as I talk to the lady." As he burrowed back in the earth, the spartoi reached forward to grab the spirit.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Kheesth looked to the rogue as he removed himself from where she was caught, the snake woman struggled back against the bonds "What is that supposed to mean?"

"... Subordinate?" Seegk repeated, not exactly putting up much of a fight as the two Spartoi grabbed him, he was too busy laughing at the idea he was a subordinate to Kheesth. Kheesth was an impossibly old friend of his, just like he'd already told the grathon. The idea he was a subordinate even after the answers he'd given made the Spirits blackened bones shake.

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Coolpikaaa » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:11 am

Coolpikaaa looked up at the face, squinting in the weird light.

"Hey! You! Let me out of here!" He yelled grumpily. "What's the big idea?! You can't just catch me in a ball!"

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Jent » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:00 pm

"Meaning, if it was my call, you would-"

"Echion, that is enough."

Arrayed in a golden aura, the grathon returned to the surface bearing a frightful visage. "I shall finish this, go and watch the spirit." Begrudgingly, the spartoi tunneled through the ground to Seegk. "He meant we can make this mutually beneficial for the both of us, or I shall use the two of you as components for new automatons."

Understanding the distressed Pikachu, the small robot pulled back on the porcupine's body. Slowly opening, Cp would find the Claymolder chattering with Kheesth.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Kheesth looked towards Claymolder, her interest piqued "Did you have something in particular in mind?"

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Jent » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:28 pm

"Did you have something in particular in mind?"

"Actually I do, a few things in fact."

The grathon smiled a little, realizing Kheesth might decide to find a different resolve to her goal. He felt reassured that the spirit friend seemed to comply so far, so long any other 'allies' of the Tezcan abstained from the deal. "Provided we can agree on some sort of terms in the contract, I would imagine it would go swimmingly."

Before them, the clay armor housing Claymolder unraveled. His near-featureless face glowed as the strips slithered about in a enclosing circle, leaving only a single line between him and the Summoner. "First, the townsfolk MUST be restored to their originals states before they were brought to the chambered facility. You cannot keep any of them for chocolate-ification. Not. A. Single. One.

"In exchange, I shall teach the art of claycraft: a methodology of construction I recently enhanced with knowledge from my own teacher. Barriers, reconnaissance, full-fledged automatons; all possible using my techniques. Given your varied elemental affiliations, this should be compatible with your style. Second, I rather have them be returned to at least the center of town instead of walking back. Neither me or Coolpikaaa would enjoy having to hash-out a story as to why everyone ended up here.

"Of course, I will give you some of my pre-made works at my shop for the troubles, given my blood damaged some of Seegk's spiders. Though that still leads to three... no more plans involving sapient beings against their will for the sake of one's own gain. You, and any 'friends' will not endanger the lives of Pax just for power," he cautioned. Extending out an emaciated hand, the clay softened up enough for Kheesth to sluggishly pull herself free. "Three, I've known of ways of fashioning unique vessels without leading to death. In return of the pact on Pax, the secrets of immortality can be yours."

Wavering his fingers, the golden fumes sizzling across the bleached skin, making the air bitter. "So, are there any disagreements or inquires to my conditions? Or shall we proceed?"

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:42 pm

Kheesth pulled her head back slightly, seriously considering this, she stared at the grathon as she pushed herself up, slowly. "You may, or may not find this a surprise but the secrets of immortality bold no interest to me." Kheesth looked around her before gesturing with a lower arm "But, that doesn't mean the rest is of no interest to me, in fact, one and two are very interesting to me. Would that satisfy your own goals? Oh and if I am to send all the townsfolk back, I'll need Seegk up here, so he knows what's going on"

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Jent » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Rethinking the deal in mind, Claymolder shook his hand a few times as ichor crackled underneath his skin. "Understandable, though it is always nice to have a back-up body on the chance one dies before their time. As for Seegk," the grathon snapped his fingers at the pause. Around the spirit, the spartoi marched in pace, not relieving themselves of their positions as of yet.

"I will release him when you agree to contract," he remarked with contempt. "There is nothing really stopping you two from simply stealing the secrets when my guard's down. Case in point, I prefer ties to ones to souls than to mere words. Now, disregarding the last condition of mine for now, care to shake my hand?"

((The hand shake exchanges a small part of each-other's spiritual energy to act as clause. Where if either party attempts to break the deal, they will be met with considerable pain.))

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Coolpikaaa » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:01 am

Coolpikaaa lingers on the outside, near the two now making a deal. He was glad to be free, and even more so, that this time it turned out he really hadn't been needed. He was still in a foul mood at being imprisoned, but would definitely wait for the tender truce between parties to work itself out before turning on his ally.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:51 pm

"You really have no idea how old I am, do you?" Kheesth asked, not really sounding surprised. "My 'time' came a long, long, long time ago. I, and Seegk can both afford to wait until he gets up here . For his 'release'"