Whar happened to Fade?

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Whar happened to Fade?

Post by Swix » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:37 pm

Fade opened her eyes.. Or, was she Fade? No... She didn't feel like Fade anymore... Although that unbearable pain in her back and most of the rest of her body had disappeared... In fact she felt, emotionally, and unlike Fade whom she had been, she revelled in feeling.

"You are Glaze"

The smooth blue Dragon with watery grey eyes turned her head, to try and focus on the voice. Glaze... yes, that was who she was now. Fade had been shot, given up bleeding on the floor. Fade had even turned down help from an ally who would have come rushing in to the scene, because she'd believed it to already be too late, before the dark shadow had fallen over her and she'd lost consciousness entirely. Glaze would never do that. Glaze would fight until she couldn't move a muscle.

Glaze opened her eyes, still watery grey but now with slitted pupils, to try and pick out the source of the voice that had told her who she was. The war that she remembered, that her previous self had died in, had stopped. Where she was was calm now, mostly, she was stood-on four legs, not two-next to a massive unfinished arena. Ahead of her was the source of the voice, the biggest and most beautiful black Dragon she had ever seen, with dark scales that mirrored everything around in a dark light. Glaze could see herself in those mirrored scales, she was... different now. She was better, she realised, and she held up her head as she stared at herself in the shadow mirrors. She was a blue Dragon now, smaller than Lili and smaller than the massive Red Dragon that had been her first creation, but still pretty big.

Glazes scales were smooth, like Lilis, but not reflective. Her horns were whiter than ivory, and stuck out behind her ears in a severe straight line. Lilis spine was smooth too, and her tail was long and lithe, but possessed no weapon. It was quite limber though, easily capable of wrapping around anything it caught. She had wings too, that she stretched out to test, and underneath those wings was a white and blue pattern of a snowstorm in full force.

"I... am Glaze" the new blue Dragon said, folding her wings back down.

"That's right" the black Dragon said, grinning "I am Lili. And you, my dear, are going to serve me"

"I..." Glaze said, and then bowed her head before Lili, whom she knew now had bestowed this wonderful body upon her and freed her to feel "Yes, Lady Lili" she brought her head up again "What would you have me do?"

"I would have you help me to enlarge my family" Lili said, her grin showing sharp ebony fangs "You can think of a way to do this, I am sure?"

"Yes, Lady Lili" Glaze said, bowing, before the new blue ice Dragon turned, opened her wings, and took off into the sky.