Reality Court

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Reality Court

Post by Swix » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:24 am

Lilis eye seemed to twitch, her snout screwed up on one side, possibly in anger, until she lets out a massive echoing bellow of laughter "Pffffffft, BahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" she guffaws, now putting her forelegs to her front as though trying to hold her sides in "Oh, oh! That is the funniest thing I've heard all day! You think an 'entity of my caliber' should give an explanation to you? You, whose only boast is that you control a mortal? One single mortal, oh what a very great achievement you've made there. You think this is the only place I possess? You think my realm dwells 'in' the universe? This single pitiful universe that is younger than a mortal child? You think you know what the rules of my family are? You think I'm a part of some Pantheon? HAH! You know NOTHING. Nothing, and yet you act like you're superior. You are a king only among ants"

The bug buzz hit Lili square in the face however, too engrossed was she in pointing out the Homunculis mistakes and suppositions that were simply completely wrong. The Dragon tilted her head to the side slightly as the sound wave hit her, making her molecules vibrate ever so slightly. Lili bared her ebony teeth in anger, and opened one eye to try and see where the annoying sound was coming from. "That DOES IT!" Lili yelled, opening wide her wings and then flapping them to blast the air forwards violently "I'd much rather have played with your mortal, but I think I'll just kill you all now instead!"
Last edited by Swix on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Reality Court

Post by Jent » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:43 pm

The gale winds flooded the chambers in a rousing frenzy, dispelling the blue smoke as a fallen Seianti cried in pain. Frowning, the collective in defiance stood against the dragoness storm, clinging to the floor by a enlarged foot. ~Still pathetically weak as always. Time to put you to better use for Sethre.~ They mused, snatching the insect violently from the air.

Baring teeth at the homuncula, a caustic veil poured out from the Blue Mage's mouth. Crackling, snapping, they hurled the creature at the floor, grinning madly as the small body collapsed upon itself in a glowing red ball. "Looks can be deceiving, Lili. Even ants can bite back," the homunculi shouted. Sprouting from all sides, the new summon roared at a blazing fury as the form blinked to existence. Glaring at the mistress, the Charizard blew out a torrent of flames at the Lili.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Reality Court

Post by Swix » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:07 pm

The Black Dragoness eyes narrowed at the show of the Mages collective enlarging their hosts foot enough that the wind didn't seem to affect him at all, and eyed the ball that used to be the bug that had hit her with that annoying sound wave in hatred.

Lili didn't stop her aerial battering however, nope, in fact she increased the pace.

Well, until the Charizards flamethrower met her flesh though. Because that hurt and did in fact make Lili roar in pain and back off a little.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Reality Court

Post by Jent » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Bracing their center of gravity lower, the collective stayed firm in guarding at the turbulent winds. Though, Sethre performed the best in this situation. The breath attack of the homunculus manged to balk Lili's fevered wings, his flames forcing the dragoness to recoil in response. "No one harms the master's body!" the Charizard roared at his new enemy.

The Blue Mage's body retreated closer to the wall, regressing the expanded limb to its regular dimensions. ~Hmm, zipping progress twelve percent...~ they thought to themselves. Assuming their wasn't any more distractions the seven had to deal with, the coordinates to their Lady should be reveal soon enough.

Borg12345
Level 15
Level 15

Reality Court

Post by Borg12345 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:56 pm

The world lost it's weight. And Tarath lost his prey. This made Tarath angry. Very, very angry.

"That's MINE!" He screamed, his words saturated with his bloodlust. "MY BLOOD, MY GUTS, MY FLESH!"

Finally noticing the large claw, Tarath began to hack and slash at Red with an enthusiasm only a blood crazed psychopath could muster.

"WHY DON'T THEY WORK ANYMORE!" He lamented "WHERE IS THE FIRE?!"

Coolpikaaa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Level 15
Level 15

Reality Court

Post by Coolpikaaa » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:33 am

The Red dragon made it's way back to the twisted citadel with it's confusing haul, soaring over the balcony, through the doors and into the hall. He could hear a commotion up ahead in the courtroom, and it hurried his pace. He had just about arrived when a searing pain washed across his claws.

"WHY DON'T THEY WORK ANYMORE! WHERE IS THE FIRE?!" The murderer shouted, stabbing at the dragon's grip on him. Without giving it much thought at all, the dragon threw him down the hall across the polished obsidian floor. The shredded corpse went immediately after, to insure he would have some difficulty getting up.

"What the-" Red growled, staring at the circus in Lili's court. A Charizard was currently attacking the noble dragon with flames, which simply wouldn't do. The lightning dragon thought for only a second about how it may have ended up there before lunging at it with all it's weight in a furious tackle.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Reality Court

Post by Jent » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:57 pm

<big>Reality</big>

Sethre never saw it coming. Knocked aside by the true dragon, the Charizard skidded along the obsidian floor with his wings absorbing the impact. Growling, the homuncules flared a torrent of flames at Red in retaliation of his broken limbs.

Gritting their teeth at the intensified situation, the collective summoned a crimson saber from a puff of smoke, fingers clenched hard at the handle. Dealing with two dragons lessened the chances of escape dramatically, especially so with them familiar with one another. Spouting out more smoke as they ran, the body tried to pivot around the intimidating Lili to reach an easier foe. Malaviskh, your cue.

<big>Mindscape</big>

Once idly floating on the smooth marble ground, the tiny wisp drifted to the center of the room. Understanding her orders, she lashed out several ghostly tendrils at Sergius, ensnaring the astonished bat. "What the-&#33;," he barked in outcry, only to be incapacitated by the exhausting limbs. The unfazed silence from her did not help at all.

Situating the stunned homcunculus between her and the sphere, seven more tendrils latched onto the podiums of the seven to reorganize their involvement. Nodding in agreement, the collective turned around in the seat with monitors dropping down from above, redirecting their focus on the humanoid frame. This change in protocol greatly reduced the computing power they could use on the decryption, though Malaviskh maintained a steady link to prevent an unnecessary corrupted file.
Last edited by Jent on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Reality Court

Post by Swix » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:27 pm

Lilis expression was an ugly one, she showed ebony teeth in a sneering, angry manner with her lips parted slightly and violet eyes taking in the scene after Red came barrelling into the Courtrrom.... after he threw... somethings across it. "More humanoids?" she said, annoyed "You creatures are as numerous and annoying as cockroaches&#33;". The big black Dragon flared her wings out in fury, when she spied a crimson bladed blue mage trying to run past her "Oh no you don't&#33;" she said, angrily, trying to catch him with a tail swipe before he left. Of course, if that didn't work.... she had other options available.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Reality Court

Post by Jent » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:49 am

Locking down Tages had a few more problems than unable to utilize his normal abilities. The collective's unnatural control over the blue mage blinded them from the extended sense of the smoke that otherwise would have prevented the swipe. "Gah, gettoff&#33;" the being squirmed in tail's clutches. Furious, the leg Lili snagged was channeled a powerful command by the homunculi. Within her grasp, a building pressure of the flesh attempting to expand outwards as they lobbed their saber at where the dragoness's head was last seen.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Reality Court

Post by Swix » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Lili snarled when the sabre the collective threw at her hit the side of her jaw and stuck there, the same way the birds had stuck there before. The Dragoness showed all of her ebony teeth, her purple eyes narrowed into slits.

"ENOUGH OF THIS FOOLISHNESS&#33;" the tail that had been wrapped around Tages stretched with the leg, the scales 'melting' into it's more natural fluidic form, before it moved as a fluid to rush up the man's body and would go into his mouth if he let it.

Borg12345
Level 15
Level 15

Reality Court

Post by Borg12345 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Tarath was dazed as he hit the floor. He smelled blood, tasted blood... his blood... that was odd. Very odd. He looked around. His prey was splattered across the floor, silent. Tarath instantly grew bored with it, it wasn't any fun when they stopped screaming.

Looking up, he saw the bellowing dragon, and a feeling of... familiarity washed over him.
"HAHA&#33;" He cackled "I FOUND YOU&#33; You left my head, and I FOUND YOU AGAIN&#33;"

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Reality Court

Post by Swix » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:44 am

The bellowing Dragon Lili turned to the crazy humanoid, purple eyes slightly wider now as she considered him "I left your head, did I? Do you want a voice in it again, dear one?" a sinister smile crept up one half of her jaw even as she did so.
Last edited by Swix on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Borg12345
Level 15
Level 15

Reality Court

Post by Borg12345 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:15 am

"I was deep in the ground. The ground you sent me to. There was a lot of killing, and pain and blood. It was good&#33; And then..."

Tarath looked down, trying to concentrate on a memory that wouldn't come. His memory was foggy, as if his life had been little more than a dream. He could only clearly make out strong emotions, sounds and tastes. Screams, blood, steel... sorrow? He shook his head, visibly annoyed. Tarath held up his daggers to the great dragon.

"Your presents don't work any more. There's no fire, I want my green fire back&#33;"

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Reality Court

Post by Swix » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:39 pm

"Hmm" Lili pulled her head slightly, before opening her mouth and spitting a globule of the 'tar' in front of Tarath. Tages was becoming less interesting and more annoying by the second whilst this humanoid was proving intriguing. She'd have to divide her attention, literally.

In front of Tarath the form of a woman with long, straight hair and glowing puple eyes resolved out of the goop. She still sported clawed hands, the double bent back legs and the tail of the draconic however.

"It is not green fire, but I can give you something more suited to your talents. To blood, and screaming and death" the half creature standing in front of him told him, then held out her clawed hands to grab hold of the sharp blades with them.

((Whether she manages to grab hold of them or not is entirely up to you Borg ;)))

Borg12345
Level 15
Level 15

Reality Court

Post by Borg12345 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Tarath looked the woman up and down, mildly confused. The voice had never shown itself before now that he came to think of it. But she did have such long, sharp, knife like claws...

He held out his daggers, Rip and Tear, and allowed the woman to take them.