Campire Stories

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Campire Stories

Post by Swix » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:46 am

Nym grinned as her friend came over to hug her and hugged her back before a demoness landed on top of them. Her solid body squished and the purple gooey being instead oozed around the pair and hugged them both before reforming at the side, still with the smile on her face.

She popped up after they'd been knocked down looking directly into the barrel of the gun. "You know you won't need that. We won't hurt you"

sadisticnerd
Level 3
Level 3

Campire Stories

Post by sadisticnerd » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:54 am

Arisu would slowly stand up, still a bit disoriented-but glad for the hug she received from Nym."...who the hell are you two anyways?" She said, her words probably sounding ironic-she is a demon, after all.She would now brush off the dirt off her clothes.

Borg12345
Level 15
Level 15

Campire Stories

Post by Borg12345 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:51 am

One of two things crossed Markus' mind. Either his gut feeling told him that he and Lily were truly in no danger, or he was simply too tired to be on guard. Either way, Markus lowered his weapon, and motioned for Lily to do the same.

"It's fine, they won't harm us." Markus reassured.

Markus aside his rifle, and Lily slowly holstered her weapon. He gestured to the surrounding new-comers to sit by the fire. He reached into his pack, and produced a solid looking, and rather dented frying pan and several rashers of bacon.

"Anyone hungry?" He asked, plopping the frying pan on the fire, and started cooking. "My name is Markus, and this is Lily. We're..." He paused. "Um..."

"We're travellers." Lily finished. "And occasionally guns for hire."

Markus tried not to think about the increasingly light coin purse at his side.

"Yup. We're on our way to the Encampment, I've been away for the last year since... since the troubles. Who might you all be?"

sadisticnerd
Level 3
Level 3

Campire Stories

Post by sadisticnerd » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:41 pm

"Archdemon from hell, which at first wanted to take vacations on Pax...that, understandably, failed and became more confusing and tiring than hell." She said casually, with a sigh."So you're around here for a much longer time than me...may I ask you a few things from these 'ancient times'?"

The Collector
Level 3
Level 3

Campire Stories

Post by The Collector » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Watches from shadows
Last edited by The Collector on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Campire Stories

Post by Swix » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:47 pm

The goo girl sat down and smiled genuinely and happily. "I'm Nym! I used to be the barmaid at the Horn and Halo. I remember you Markus"

Mage of Mist
Level 4
Level 4

Campire Stories

Post by Mage of Mist » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:32 am

Thorn squeaked when Arisu fell on her and at the hug from Nym, taking a few moments to snap out of a daze. "It raining people..." She cheeped quietly before shaking her head and getting back up, turning back around to face Markus and Lily.

"Floran issss Thorn-Dancer! Very ssstrong Floran!" Thorn said with a big smile. "Well, not ssstrongessst in Pax, but Floran working on that."

She then sat down and nodded. "Floran want sssome! Though wasss sssaving appetite for when hunting, thought it be fun change to hunt at night inssstead of day, but Floran no ssssay no to bacon!" The enthusiastic plant said cheerfully, unaware that they were being watched from the shadows.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Campire Stories

Post by Swix » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:36 pm

The Goo girl shrugged "I can eat almost anything but I'm not hungry for bacon right now"