Humble Beginnings

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Humble Beginnings

Post by Swix » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:28 pm

Zeredah sat in the Moot Hall of the Encampment, sighing to herself, wondering if this was a good idea. But it was one of the only ideas that she had. So she started talking, and tried to not think about it too much.

"Um, my name's Zeredah. Many of you know me, many of you don't. But I'm a... possibly the first... indigenous goddess to Pac" She smiled, nervous "So I came here to ask for your help, as, well... I don't think the other deities can help me. I know I was born here, under the ground of The Encampment where you all live, yet noone seems to know what happened and I only know myself as Zeredah, nothing beforehand. I'm a Night Goddess so I should only be able to control things to do with nighttime... yet I can change physical objects from one thing to another instinctually. I turned the continent into obsidian once-which I'm deeply sorry if it caused you any distress. I shouldn't be able to do that... So it means I was someone-something else before, but I don't remember what it is. The closest people I know to the area I came to be is, well, all of you. Please help me" A wry smile played across Zeredahs lips "I need mortal guidance, from my home town"

The young Night Goddess rambled along until she got to the point, trying to appeal and yet not be rude at the same time as getting across this need she has "I feel like a part of me is missing"

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Re: Humble Beginnings

Post by Jent » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:35 pm

A pikachu sat perched on a shelf, listening to the deity's plea. This wasn't the rambunctious rodent known for leaping into action with other heroes, or those he could imagine to be good. No, Priscus only appeared to be the same creature's kind.

"Uhh," the homunculus zoned out. Zeredah's request for help understanding herself stood beyond his scope of knowledge. Heaven forbid he somehow made things worse. "Maybe those extra powers are general deity abilities? Or still related to your core Night affinity, though not in an obvious manner?"

Darn it. That doesn't seem to be much help. The confused homunculus broadcasted to the immortal on a direct link for his input on the matter.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

Post by Swix » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:56 pm

"I don't see how, what's Night got to do with turning a piece of iron into a sparrow?" Zeredah asked, now more confused herself.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Jent » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:35 pm

Priscus shuffled in place. He thought maybe his brief guess would had sufficed partially, not making Zeredah more conflicted. "Well, it be one of the supporting powers? Someone with super strength would need to be fairly durable..."

The rodent shifted into a calmer demeanor once he detected a certain being's presence. Grathon must been a whole lot closer than he realized. That, or the grey immortal traveled faster underground to reach here quickly. "Understanding oneself can be quite challenging," the Knight of Insanity spoke, stepping inside the Moot Hall. "I still have gaps of my own existence."