The Insanity Wars

Fenrir
Level 2
Level 2

The Insanity Wars

Post by Fenrir » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:56 pm

The Magician finally made her way to the temple, smoking her pipe with a calm face on. "Yes? I was wanted?"

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Insanity Wars

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:35 pm

Temple Main Hall
--------------------
A passage way in front of the dragon alter opened up, as if beaconing the Headmaster downstairs

Conference Room
---------------------

A small fish popped up into the display, interrupting all conversation about the army

Koi: "Sorry to interupt, but the Headmaster of the Evil Council is here and on her way to the Conference room per Prior directions.

Tom: "I gave no such order, who's direction is that"

Koi: "I am not allows to say at this time"
Have you put it in the library yet?
The Great Library of Pax

Fenrir
Level 2
Level 2

The Insanity Wars

Post by Fenrir » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:50 pm

With a flourish of her hand, the magician took her pipe out and transformed it into a card that was tucked into a deck in her robes as she pulled her hat down. She walked in and down, into the conference room and knocked on the door despite having already stepped in.

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

The Insanity Wars

Post by Swix » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Felicia was just about to say that she was FAR more worried about the mounts than the once punching bags that looked nothing like them before KoI popped up and Fenrir made her way in, then knocked after walking in. 'Showoff' she muttered in her own mind.

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

The Insanity Wars

Post by Jent » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:58 am

"Cornelius?" The immortal muttered to himself, feeling like he should have recognized that name from somewhere. Only for Tom to answer the question drifting in mind already. It didn't sound right for all-the-likely Evil-DP to form an attack force with 'push-overs.'

Lost in thought, Grathon blinked silently when recognizing the fourth person in the room out of the blue. "Greetings Miss," he said out of habit when turned in his chair to face Fenrir.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Insanity Wars

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Tom was about to make a retort to the floating fish when the Headmaster entered.

"Miss Fenrir is it? I believe The Collector sent you as a witness? Can you tell us what you saw?"
The Great Library of Pax

Fenrir
Level 2
Level 2

The Insanity Wars

Post by Fenrir » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:38 pm

"We were moving in and restoring, keeping to ourselves. I was walking to check on my second-in-command, the amusing and ineffectual hamster. At some point before I arrived, your boss broke in, stole our supplies and most everything valuable we had, killed my second-in-command, and, when I arrived, threw me into a wall and knocked me unconscious before I had even had time to speak. That little pain was MY pain." She took a quick, calming breath. "Dark cloak, horribly pale, glowing red. He took all the machinery with him into a portal. That is the extent of my knowledge." She took a seat and kicked her feet up.

TheDarkPsycho
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Level 9
Level 9

The Insanity Wars

Post by TheDarkPsycho » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:36 pm

Tom looked confused.

"Wait, Red eyes and dark cloak? Our DP has a pention for green and gold...I mean have you seen is freaking temple? How can we be sure this is really him and not some imposter?"
The Great Library of Pax

Fenrir
Level 2
Level 2

The Insanity Wars

Post by Fenrir » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:22 pm

"Exact look, floating, inside the Corrupted Caves, able to fling people into walls without touching them. Knew exactly where and what to take and how to get into a sealed room even we had not opened. At the very least, a powerful e-member of the Evil Council. Which is more likely? That he has become evil, or that an old member is taking the form of your deity who has not been seen after some light show here?"

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

The Insanity Wars

Post by Swix » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:52 am

Felicia listened, though still was FAR more concerned about the fact that there were buffed up clones of Cornelius riding freaking Mutant Chickens than the current conversation... she was however about to add something to the conversation-until hearing Fenrir, stopped and instead burst out laughing.

"Someone... impersonate the Evil Council style DP? ... Pffftttt... That'll.. be the day... Pffffahahahaha... Do you see those clones out there? Only DP could do that. And those things they're riding on with those cybernetics? Only DP could do that too" she kept on, tone suddenly becoming serious "Mutant Chickens are from Blackstar, DPs Sacred Realm of Insanity where I once lived. They are not a joke. While we're at it, I don't know of anyone here who could possibly take over Fort Yorick and use it like that so quickly. This room that was broken into in the Corrupted Cave, it was a lab wasn't it? It's quite clear, something has happened to DP. There's no other explanation that could fit all the happenings we know about. Fenrir must have seen DP"

Jent
Librarian of Pax
Librarian of Pax
Level 13
Level 13

The Insanity Wars

Post by Jent » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:28 pm

Grathon analyzed the opposing theories spoken at the table, feeling the weight of the argument falling in the two Magician's favor. "While I've been in Blackstar as well, I know far less in comparison to Felicia... However," he paused to collect his thoughts together. "On the slim chance this isn't the God of Insanity is a moot point. The threat is obvious enough that we should assume it is him regardless of any conflicting ideas."

"Currently, Solveig has a few of her replica's stationed nearby Yorrick to evaluate the army's strength as they approach closer. We on the other hand need to formulate a means to neutralize DP in order to keep the security of Pax in check..."

The Collector
Level 3
Level 3

The Insanity Wars

Post by The Collector » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:25 pm

A dark shadow pools outside of Fort Yorick, coalescing into The Collector in the wyvern woman form. Angrily she shakes her fist at the building.

"I know you took Dusklight Au'Marui! Let. Me. In. To see my son!"

Game Master
Game Master
Game Master
Level 2
Level 2

The Insanity Wars

Post by Game Master » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:40 pm

The Skull Fortress known as the Paxian home for Au'Marui just stood silent - not even an ominous lightning strike. It's as if the fortress would not answer her from where she stood, and only recognize her when she got closer.

The Collector
Level 3
Level 3

The Insanity Wars

Post by The Collector » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:02 pm

".... So that's how it's going to be, hmm?" Glowering, the entity walked forwards, as close as she could get. Pushing it as far as possible.