The Collector and her servant

Swix
Level 18
Level 18

The Collector and her servant

Post by Swix » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Left alone with The Collector and deprived of her freedom, the dark woman curled up on the sofa. She should probably have said something else to him-since she doubted she would ever see him again.

"Awww, are you still sore my pet?" came the sultry, silken voice of the being behind her-then she felt something that made even her shudder. The being had come up behind her and was stroking her hair. "... I... I'm just tired that's all..." the woman answered the being, who abruptly stopped stroking her hair and spoke with a much more menacing tone of voice. "Don't lie to me" the being told her "I don't appreciate it. I may have to punish you again"

"... I thought you were trying to feed me to the Manticore!" The humanoid then burst out, if the Collector was going to threaten her like that for lying then she may as well let her truly know why she was unhappy

"A game for him and a lesson for you, don't ever call me names again" the Collector replied coolly- she clearly saw no problems with what she'd done to her 'servant'.

"... You took me earlier than you should have" The woman said again, this one the one that brought up the worst emotion-she even sounded hurt.

"A convenient loophole provided by your friend." The dark being replied, no regret, remorse or guilt could be found in that sultry, silken voice she possessed, only pleasure at getting her own way.

"Hah!" The servant retorted, the laugh devoid of any humour. "You only had to wait another ten years!"

"You had completed your mission far earlier than I'd ever believed possible... and I was getting impatient" the being replied once again, and the woman could feel those red pools that served for eyes boring into her back with some intensity. She fidgeted uncomfortably, bringing her knees up as best she could on the sofa and feeling like she just wanted to curl up into a little ball. Why was the Collector staring at her like that? It was disturbing.

"... I'm hurt. Really hurt-did you think all of my pets get a room of their own like this, with comfortable furniture as soon as I take them? Oh no no no, no, they get to stew in a cage for a little while whilst I learn more about them-and they learn their place. I could have just done that to you, instead of spending time on this. It would have been easier for me. But I did this just for you. Because you proved yourself valuable to me,
by getting the job done" the small being that was currently favouring a very strange female form decided to go on what the woman knew to be a monologue, and she felt some dread settle in the pit of her stomach. Once her captor was done she was sure this was going to be very, very bad. "and anyway, in ten years you'll be 35-you'll start getting
wrinkles" 'Hah' the dark woman thought 'that's clearly less of my concern and more of yours' "Here you'll be granted a much longer life and will be slower to age.-"

"Fat lot of good that does me in here" she cut the Collectors monologue off, and immediately regretted doing so. But she couldn't help it, it just blurted out before she could think to shut her big mouth. Once again the beings eyes bored into her back as she stared at her prize.

"... Why don't you turn around and look at me when I'm talking to you... " the Collector rather abruptly changed the subject to something that was slightly related but irrelevant. No, she certainly didn't want to do that. She gulped "Before I-I do that, can I ask one question?" she paused, but got no response from the being for many long seconds, so she ploughed ahead "did you have to put the collar and cuffs on me?" She finished, bringing both her hands up to her face to stare at the matching set of black cuffs that encircled her wrists and attached her to the realm. Experimentally she looped her fingers around one of them and tried to pry it off-but all that happened was that her digits passed through it like they would through butter, and it wasn't a pleasant sensation either. The woman sighed, defeated, before lowering her arms again. The Collector still had not said a word, and that was disturbing. The woman gulped and turned back over to meet the evil beings red eyes with her own.

"That's better" the Collector remarked, although she wasn't smiling "you know very well why they are there. You're one of few that was able to use my gifts effectively outside. I can't have you getting out, causing me no end of trouble when I need to concentrate. Ahh, I see in your eyes you had thought that may be true and wanted to test it? Well, I'm not giving you the chance to. They will stay on you forever- except when you are providing me with amusement, of course, but that's no worry for me because then I shall be keeping a close eye on you"

The woman opened her mouth to say something back, then apparently thought better of it and closed it. Closing her eyes in order to break the stare she sat up on the sofa instead, leaning forwards with her hands clasped together. She licked her lips nervously before speaking "Can't you just... let me out for a bit longer? For what we agreed? I'll continue my work for you and spread the influence around some more, you know I will. And... you know I can never really escape..."

"No... no I think not" The Collector spoke with her head tilted and a hand stroking her chin, mockingly putting on a show of thinking about the offer "it's too tempting to keep you here... so I will"

"But-"

"No buts! You're mine and don't you ever forget it" the beings eyes narrowed and the humanoid felt a tightening, then a tug on the collar and cuffs that encircled her neck, wrists and ankles-before she was bodily lifted off the furniture and slammed into the wall the tendrils were attached to, knocking the breath out of her. She coughed slightly, but she could do nothing to cover her mouth or soothe her aching back. She was held up now on the wall, arms held wide and above her head, legs held closely together, straight, whilst her very neck was rigidly attached to the wall. She couldn't move if she wanted to.

"... I can and will do whatever I please to you" the dark being told the captive, now immobile woman attached to the wall of the tiny room, 'on display' as the evil being had promised earlier "and it would please me for you to be quiet now"

The bring waved an arm, and the woman felt the familiar creeping of the tendril that had gagged her earlier coil around her jaw once again. She was starting to to wish she'd just been quiet the entire time-but being chained to the wall with a gag wasn't as bad as being chased by that monster or pulled through the wall... was it?

"Goodbye" the Collector said, waving the other arm with a nasty grin on her face-as the woman felt herself being pulled back through the wall into the very blackness of the Collectors realm. Her useless struggles against the bonds barely even registered, so tightly was she held in place, as she felt the living darkness engulf her body and begin to engulf her face. Eyes stared in terror at the evil being, then registered defeat just a few seconds before they closed-and the living darkness swallowed her whole. "I will see you later"
Last edited by Swix on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.